The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nope. Mjoll the Lioness. I've apparently obtained her groupie Aerin in the bargain.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Does your wife happen to be Camilla Valerius?

• Does anyone here still play Ratchet & Clank Q-Force on PS3?

• edited November 2016

I'll send you a friend request as soon as I can.
    Edit: It's done.

zeke10 posted: »

GTIMEMBER

• Have you tried kiteing an enemy to him?

BigBlindMax posted: »

I think my Skyrim wife might be cuckin' poor Kitty Litter the Khajiit. Her "friend" keeps showing up in MY HOUSE and following her around l

• I wish they did a comparison with the comic and game instead since those at least take place in the same universe.

• Can anybody help me with this question. Please?

What is the first step in organizing the body of a letter?

• I agree, that would have been a much better comparison and a much harder decision (I still would have went with the game however).

I wish they did a comparison with the comic and game instead since those at least take place in the same universe.

• Depends on the purpose of the letter. What are you trying to get across to the reader?

Killah posted: »

Can anybody help me with this question. Please? What is the first step in organizing the body of a letter?

• I can't believe Cartoon Network aired this bumper.

• Tried something similar. Used a scroll of storm atronach and hit it with a toy sword a few times. Didn't attack Aerin but it did trash my house.

i've moved the family out to the swamps in the meantime. where there are no men for miles around except my Housecarl. Aerin hasn't shown up, thankfully.

Have you tried kiteing an enemy to him?

• My wife was a serial killer. I had a bigger problem. She kept killing random people. It must have been some random agro bug. She would act like they were attacking her and then she'd jump them and kill them. She did it 4 or 5 times.

I think my Skyrim wife might be cuckin' poor Kitty Litter the Khajiit. Her "friend" keeps showing up in MY HOUSE and following her around l

• edited November 2016

If the Patriots and the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl, I'll be SEVERELY disappointed if it isn't referred to as The Civil War Bowl.

• Better yet, "The Civil War Rematch".

Johro posted: »

If the Patriots and the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl, I'll be SEVERELY disappointed if it isn't referred to as The Civil War Bowl.

• I don't know. I just have to answer this question for a quiz in school. Hopefully you know an answer.

Depends on the purpose of the letter. What are you trying to get across to the reader?

• Season 2 of overwatch ends soon. Managed to get diamond. Hopefully next season people will start using the meta characters more. Get too many crappy widowmakers or a genji that thinks he's sick but in reality doing fuck all

• Holy shit, that's pretty awesome.

My wife was a serial killer. I had a bigger problem. She kept killing random people. It must have been some random agro bug. She would act like they were attacking her and then she'd jump them and kill them. She did it 4 or 5 times.

• Don't, sorry.

Killah posted: »

I don't know. I just have to answer this question for a quiz in school. Hopefully you know an answer.

• Hey guys, any tips on how to beat Aldrich in Dark Souls III without having a mental breakdown or throwing my PC out the fucking window?

• Christ.

Better yet, "The Civil War Rematch".

• That's amazing.

lupinb0y posted: »

I can't believe Cartoon Network aired this bumper.

• Ugh... WatchMojo. Worst channel on YouTube honestly.

• You see, I always marry Sylgia from Shor's Stone and she's a lovely spouse. She's gotten kidnapped once or twice but I mean, her wife is the Dragonborn so she need not worry for long. My issue are the fucking jackass bandits who keep sneaking up to my house while my poor kids are out playing. I always find the worst way possible to kill them honestly.

• You see, I always marry Sylgia from Shor's Stone and she's a lovely spouse. She's gotten kidnapped once or twice but I mean, her wife is the Dragonborn so she need not worry for long.

Meanwhile,I'm over here, stuck with Runaround Sue. I got her sword back from a Dwarven ruin and this is the thanks I get?

My issue are the fucking jackass bandits who keep sneaking up to my house while my poor kids are out playing. I always find the worst way possible to kill them honestly.

Do you live in the Falkreath House? Bandit/creature spawns are pretty common there. Worst I've seen out in the swamp is some spiders and dragons now and again.

You see, I always marry Sylgia from Shor's Stone and she's a lovely spouse. She's gotten kidnapped once or twice but I mean, her wife is the

• edited November 2016

Laurel Lance is officially the best thing to happen to humanity!!! What would we do without her?!? Oh wait we don't have to wonder because the fucking writers killed her!!!!!
    #ripprettybird #nolaurelnoarrow

• That wasn't me just sayin
    It was my friend so just ignore

• Do you live in the Falkreath House? Bandit/creature spawns are pretty common there. Worst I've seen out in the swamp is some spiders and dragons now and again.

Yeah I do, shit if I had known Falkreath was so dangerous I wouldn't have moved there. I would have moved over to Dawnstar. Much safer and much closer to the new Dark Brotherhood sanctuary.

You see, I always marry Sylgia from Shor's Stone and she's a lovely spouse. She's gotten kidnapped once or twice but I mean, her wife is the

• Don't let your friend use your account. :)

That wasn't me just sayin It was my friend so just ignore

• Fuck me Metallicas new album is mad, they're playing tracks on the radio. It's setting the damn radio on fire

• What's the most painful and distubing way to "cure" homosexuality (those two words together make me sick)

Now, before you kill me, I'm corrently writing a book about a homosexual couple in a fascist society. At some point, their parents find out. One of them is kicked out from home. The other one is captured and tortured to "cure" her.

Now.

HOW TO THE HELL DO I WRITE IT!?

• It's against the rules¿

WarpSpeed posted: »

Don't let your friend use your account.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

Morthal is pretty great too. Not as pretty, but there's a fish hatchery, which makes it good for alchemists. Every Khajiit assassin needs a steady supply of Deathbell and River Betty.

Do you live in the Falkreath House? Bandit/creature spawns are pretty common there. Worst I've seen out in the swamp is some spiders and dra

• Who's "her"?

What's the most painful and distubing way to "cure" homosexuality (those two words together make me sick) Now, before you kill me, I'm co

• The lesbian girl who is tortured.

duh

Who's "her"?

• edited November 2016

Oh, I thought you were talking about a guy couple. Derp!

But while I'm on-topic, I don't think homosexuality needs a cure. If 2 grown men wanna live together and be happy for the rest of their lives, then that's fine by me.

The lesbian girl who is tortured. duh

• That's all good. In the fictitious scenario that he is putting foward, however, this is not a held belief in society. In fact, they see, have policies reminiscent of early 20th Century countries.

Oh, I thought you were talking about a guy couple. Derp! But while I'm on-topic, I don't think homosexuality needs a cure. If 2 grown men wanna live together and be happy for the rest of their lives, then that's fine by me.

• edited November 2016

Here is an idea.

First act: establish the main characters and their relationships. Maybe do it so that one of them feels self deprication towrds themselves after being told about the "immorality" of homosexuality and how it will "negatively affect your family and society, and fly in the face of natural order", only to then reconcile it?

Second act: Here is where the plots main conflct is usually brought forth. Have one of them being kicked out, as you say you shall. Whether or not she is being reported to the authorities by her parents is yours to determine based on how you write their characters. Have for the other one, that they are maybe dobbed in by her indoctrinated friend/s? Or that they were being monitored? Your story, your decision.

Since you are including "sexual orientation correctional techniques", I would recommend researching electroshock therapy, de-sexing (or genital mutilation) and hormonal treatment for reduced libidos.

Third act: Resolve the story somehow. This I cannot help you with. This is for you to build upon what you have previously written in the two prior acts.

What's the most painful and distubing way to "cure" homosexuality (those two words together make me sick) Now, before you kill me, I'm co

• edited November 2016

Well I beat Aldrich. And then I lost 80,000 souls due to a ganking by fucking rats. Rats. The easiest to fight enemy in Dark Souls. Fucking rats.

Dark Souls III is the worst video game I've ever played.

EDIT: Full disclosure, I do not hate Dark Souls III nor do I think is it a bad game. Everything I've come across in the game so far other than Aldrich has been amazingly well designed. But I've had a shitty day and the salt of the game is getting to me, that being said, if I say anything offensive or rude whilst salty, please don't take it personally. In that situation I'm not pissed off at you, but more-so myself, my depression and the hole that my life is right now.

• In all my time of playing I've actually never performed an Alchemy-based action. I only very recently starting doing smithing and enchanting.

Morthal is pretty great too. Not as pretty, but there's a fish hatchery, which makes it good for alchemists. Every Khajiit assassin needs a steady supply of Deathbell and River Betty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.