My Thought of Tales from the borderland so far and mah choices

So I recently just finished Ep 2, and so far I am enjoying this game. I am definitely looking forward to playing Ep 3. I have had some laughs here and there and Choices certainly do have a impact! Btw, is there any news of there being a S2?

Episode 1:
Fiona:

• Grabbed August's Hand
  • Shot Felix
  • I took the Psycho Mask
  • ????(It won't show)
    Rhys:

• Told Loader Bot to Evacuate

• I trusted Sasha
  • I chose Vaugh
  • I picked the Machine Gun and Rockets

Episode 2:
Fiona

• Told Sasha to help Rhys
  • Selected the Jakobs Brand
  • I didn't peak inside Sasha's Gift
  • I shock Finch with shock damage

Rhys:
I kept Handsome Jack a secret
I chose to go to Hollowpoint
I brofisted Vaughn
I Trusted Fiona

Please tell me your choices on the first two episodes I'm interested to Know!

Comments

• Liking your choices so far!

Also, still no news about a season 2, when you finish I hope you're ready to join the "Where is season 2" squad. ;-;

• Other than keeping Jack a secret, good choices.

• To be fair, keeping Jack secret leads to one of the funniest sequences in the game.

Other than keeping Jack a secret, good choices.

• Thanks and I will defiantly join you guys soon!

Poogers555 posted: »

Liking your choices so far! Also, still no news about a season 2, when you finish I hope you're ready to join the "Where is season 2" squad. ;-;

• From what I can remember, I mostly did the same as you, but I didn't shoot Felix, and I revealed Handsome Jack to Vaughn.

Told Loader Bot to Evacuate

I brofisted Vaughn

Those are the most important ones though, so good job there!

• Hahaha, thank you!

Ekelund21 posted: »

From what I can remember, I mostly did the same as you, but I didn't shoot Felix, and I revealed Handsome Jack to Vaughn. Told Loader Bot to Evacuate I brofisted Vaughn Those are the most important ones though, so good job there!

• edited November 2016

Ok yes, that it entirely true.

Oh Rhys, you're my hero! I'm just so excited to be on this adventure with you!

dojo32161 posted: »

To be fair, keeping Jack secret leads to one of the funniest sequences in the game.

• Glad you liked it! And you saved Loader Bot, that's the most important choice. I'd be personally hurt if you didn't save him.

enter image description here

Btw, the choice that isn't showing up was whether you let Shade accompany you. Dunno why some choices are disappearing. (I think there's another one that won't show up in Ep 3)

• Thank you!

Pipas posted: »

Glad you liked it! And you saved Loader Bot, that's the most important choice. I'd be personally hurt if you didn't save him. Btw, th

• So have you gotten any further in the game?

• Nah, I would hate to almost already be done with the game, but I will get started on Ep 3 tomorrow.

So have you gotten any further in the game?

• Makes sense, I understand savoring it.

Nah, I would hate to almost already be done with the game, but I will get started on Ep 3 tomorrow.

• You didn't trust Jack!?
    (?) Handsome Jack will remember that.
    JK, glad you're enjoying the game.
    As for my choices in the first two episodes since you asked.
    Episode 1
    Fiona:
    Kept your cool
    Warned Felix
    Let Shade accompany you (Choice is if you let Shade accompany you or not)
    I took the Psycho Mask
    Rhys:
    Told Loader Bot to Evacuate
    Trusted Sasha
    Chose Vaughn
    Picked the Machine Gun and Rockets
    Episode 2:
    Fiona
    Told Sasha to help Rhys
    Went against customization [Wanted to save my money]
    Didn't peak inside Sasha's Gift
    Shot Finch with fire damage
    Rhys:
    Told Vaughn about Handsome Jack
    Chose to go to Hollowpoint
    Brofisted Vaughn
    Trusted Handsome Jack

• Trusted Handsome Jack

Really, you trusted him, never would have expected that from you.

You didn't trust Jack!? (?) Handsome Jack will remember that. JK, glad you're enjoying the game. As for my choices in the first two episo

• I know right? You'd think you'd know a guy.

Trusted Handsome Jack Really, you trusted him, never would have expected that from you.

• I just finished Ep 3 and I have to say that is probably my favorite episode so far. I love the humor in this episode especially!,
    My choices:
    Fiona:
    Agreed that Athena should kill Cassius
    I let Vallory help me up

Rhys:
    Made an alliance with Jack
    Gave Sasha the flower
    I refused to let go of sasha.

• Gave Sasha the flower

I just finished Ep 3 and I have to say that is probably my favorite episode so far. I love the humor in this episode especially!, My choic

• Agreed that Athena should kill Cassius

ᵀᶦᶰʸ ᵉᵛᶦᶫ ᶫᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ

Gave Sasha the flower

You don't know what can of worms you opened with sharing that decision.

I just finished Ep 3 and I have to say that is probably my favorite episode so far. I love the humor in this episode especially!, My choic

• I don't blame em, I think Rhys and Sasha would make a nice couple.

Agreed that Athena should kill Cassius ᵀᶦᶰʸ ᵉᵛᶦᶫ ᶫᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ Gave Sasha the flower You don't know what can of worms you opened with sharing that decision.

• I'm hopping telltale explores this relationship more.

Gave Sasha the flower

• I don't blame em, I think Rhys and Sasha would make a nice couple.

• edited November 2016

Gave Sasha the flower

• edited November 2016

Alliance with Jack?
    "See? That wasn't so hard now was it? I won't let you down. YOU just made a friend for life."

• enter image description here

When you finish, you know where to find us. https://telltale.com/community/discussion/94205/official-rhysha-thread-episode-5-spoilers/new/

• "That sounded bad."

Alliance with Jack? "See? That wasn't so hard now was it? I won't let you down. YOU just made a friend for life."

• "Yeah, I just realized that sounded kinda ominous, like I was gonna kill you or something. I didn't actually mean it... that way. My bad. Hey, we're pals! Everyone's back."

"That sounded bad."

• Gave Sasha the flower

• So who's your favorite character so far?

• I would say Rhys.

So who's your favorite character so far?

• He's the quintessential fave.

I would say Rhys.

• edited December 2016

Episode 1:
    Kept your cool
    Chose the skeletal mask
    Warned Felix
    Picked the riot shield and rockets
    Told Loader Bot to evacuate
    Trusted Sasha
    Chose Vaughn

Episode 2:
    Told Sasha to help Rhys
    Selected Jakobs Brand
    Peaked at Sasha's Gift
    Shot Finch with shock damage
    Covered for Athena
    Took Athena's shield
    Told Vaughn about Handsome Jack
    Went to Old Haven
    Bro fisted Vaughn
    Trusted Jack's plan

Episode 3:
    Accepted Vallory's help up
    Blamed Vasquez
    Kept Athena from killing Cassius
    Refused to work with Handsome Jack
    Refused to let go of Sasha
    Gave the flower to Sasha

Episode 4
    Honored Scooter as the best mechanic ever
    Let the tour group get vaporized
    Tore down the painting
    Told Fiona and Sasha about Jack
    Stunned Yvette with Dumpy
    Rejected Hyperion

Episode 5:
    Saved Yvette
    Destroyed Jack's AI
    Killed Finch (Corrosive Damage)
    Fiona was the bad cop
    Vault Team: Athena/Janey/August
    Confessed my crush on Sasha
    Shipped Rhys and Sasha

• I edited out some of your comment as it contained spoilers for episode 4, since we don't know if the user has played it yet or not.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Episode 1: Kept your cool Chose the skeletal mask Warned Felix Picked the riot shield and rockets Told Loader Bot to evacuate Trusted

• So have you gotten any further in the game?

• Nope, I have been grounded, I actually sneak to get on the forums. Like Right now, Im at school. But I'm probably going to get my stuff back today.

So have you gotten any further in the game?

• Okay just finished Episode 4, I have to say I'm a bit hurt over scooter, but besides that This make take the throne from episode 3 as my favorite episode.

My choices:
    Fiona:
    I honored Scooter with his catchphrase
    I let the tour group get vaporized
    I shot the innocent diamond pony

Rhys
    I claimed to search my database
    I knocked Yvette out
    I chose to rule Hyperion.

• edited December 2016

I chose to rule Hyperion.

I also chose that one the first time I played, it really feels like the most logic thing for him to do, he's been a Jack-fanboy forever, and now he has the chance to take over Hyperion and #makepandoragreatagain, but despite going in with the best intensions, it doesn't quite work out :pensive:
    EDIT: I immediately realized this sounds like him getting out is determinant, but Jack gets loose no matter what you choose.

Okay just finished Episode 4, I have to say I'm a bit hurt over scooter, but besides that This make take the throne from episode 3 as my fav

• I saw that you were on board with Rhysha. Ruling Hyperion isn't exactly the best thing for that relationship.

Okay just finished Episode 4, I have to say I'm a bit hurt over scooter, but besides that This make take the throne from episode 3 as my fav

• edited December 2016

First time i played i turned it down flat. I trusted Jack in getting us out of the Atlas compound but refused Jack every time after because of him going overboard during that situation. My Rhys didn't trust or like him anymore after that. By the time the choice came i had Rhys value friendship more then power and turned down Hyperion.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I chose to rule Hyperion. I also chose that one the first time I played, it really feels like the most logic thing for him to do, he

• Probably the worst mistake I've done was ruling Hyperion.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I saw that you were on board with Rhysha. Ruling Hyperion isn't exactly the best thing for that relationship.

• Didn't get the hug did you?

Probably the worst mistake I've done was ruling Hyperion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.