The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh yeah, Uncharted 4 had an amazing narrative. It deserved that award.

AronDracula posted: »

At least Uncharted 4 won the Best Narrative, Nolan North won the Best Performance and it received the most nominations.

• I've made so many but I don't want to post them.

Currently baking memes with the new TWD trailer Why has god forsaken me

• The multiplayer doesn't seem to keep the players playing it over and over again. It's like always the same.

Source? The game has a fairly large amount of concurrent players who have put tons of hours into it. They constantly add new things to spice things up, for example the recently introduced arcade mode, which adds more game modes and the ability to replay past brawls. They've also added 2 new heros since launch. Also isn't a singleplayer game the same once you complete it? Except not fun at all if you replay it?

It contains a lot of cutscenes doesn't it? Or is it just the trailers?

There are no cutscenes whatsoever. All story is introduced through an ARG, comics and cinematics on their youtube channel.

AronDracula posted: »

The multiplayer doesn't seem to keep the players playing it over and over again. It's like always the same. And why the hell does it need a singleplayer mode? It contains a lot of cutscenes doesn't it? Or is it just the trailers?

• I'm watching Playstation Experience and guess what? They showed the gameplay footage of Crash Bandicoot remastered trilogy.

• edited December 2016

Knack 2 though

enter image description here

• Speaking of PSX, I can't believe they are actually making a new Marvel vs Capcom. The mad men!

• …he posted at four in the morning.

I don't know why, but I'm feeling really nostalgic for Tales from the Borderlands out of the blue lately.

• I'm hoping Phoenix Wright makes a triumphant return.

Speaking of PSX, I can't believe they are actually making a new Marvel vs Capcom. The mad men!

• edited December 2016

I just finished customizing my avatar.

What can I say? I love the Nostalgia Critic, and it's almost Christmas. Seems fitting.

• I'm a bit bummed out that Deadpool likely won't be returning given the probable MCU focus, but that is a small price to pay for a new MvC game!

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm hoping Phoenix Wright makes a triumphant return.

• Should've had Santa Christ.

I just finished customizing my avatar. What can I say? I love the Nostalgia Critic, and it's almost Christmas. Seems fitting.

• I just had the worst binge eating episode I've had in 4 years and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I don't regret any part of it.

See you guys later, I'm going sleep this off.

• Do it pls

I've made so many but I don't want to post them.

• Huh? My memes are cheesy though hah.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Do it pls

• sweet memes are made of cheese, who am I do diss a Brie
    this might have turned out a bit too bizarre.

Huh? My memes are cheesy though hah.

• A little gone-crazy-chomping is OK every now and then, and it happens to many around this time of year....

I just had the worst binge eating episode I've had in 4 years and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I don't regret any part of it. See you guys later, I'm going sleep this off.

• So, Naughty Dog is making a Last Of Us sequel instead of a new Jak game? This year was just full of disappointments, wasn't it?

• Heyo. Name's Jonny, I'm new to the forums. I draw and write sometimes. I'm part of The Funky Shindig Show, Which I run with @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo We play games and such. RWBY and Silent Hill 3 are my life. Telltale is my favorite game studio.

• Oi, took you long enough to set it up ya dingus.

Jonny_Lee posted: »

Heyo. Name's Jonny, I'm new to the forums. I draw and write sometimes. I'm part of The Funky Shindig Show, Which I run with @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo We play games and such. RWBY and Silent Hill 3 are my life. Telltale is my favorite game studio.

• edited December 2016

New Christmas-y avatar doodled by yours truly.

• Heyo, welcome to the forums my dude.

Jonny_Lee posted: »

Heyo. Name's Jonny, I'm new to the forums. I draw and write sometimes. I'm part of The Funky Shindig Show, Which I run with @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo We play games and such. RWBY and Silent Hill 3 are my life. Telltale is my favorite game studio.

• Santa Christ, Santa Christ, we all love Santa Christ. He is Santa and Jesus, goddamn he's Santa Christ.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Should've had Santa Christ.

• edited December 2016

That moment when they officially confirm TLOU 2 and everyone's talking about it, but you have yet to play the original and feel left out.

Also, this is apparently my 10,000th comment.

• Nice

That moment when they officially confirm TLOU 2 and everyone's talking about it, but you have yet to play the original and feel left out. Also, this is apparently my 10,000th comment.

• I thought about doing that at first, but I couldn't find a good picture. So I customized my old avatar.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Should've had Santa Christ.

• Conglaturations. You're winner.

That moment when they officially confirm TLOU 2 and everyone's talking about it, but you have yet to play the original and feel left out. Also, this is apparently my 10,000th comment.

• Duterte says Trump praised his drug war as the "right way" during phone call

Fucking Christ... Police death squads and vigilantes are the right way?

God, I hope this is bullshit.

• Tell me why... do I have to beg, when all that's left... is a memory...FORSAKEN!

I'm sorry I love Skillet and they were on my mind. :P

• I played the original... for a couple hours.
    Completely uninspired, generic gameplay.

• Assholes claiming Trump did a thing that, as a smart businessman with a trillion dollar company that owns multiple other companies, would ruin his entire career? Pretty sure it's bullshit.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Duterte says Trump praised his drug war as the "right way" during phone call Fucking Christ... Police death squads and vigilantes are the right way? God, I hope this is bullshit.

• Story was pretty cliche, too.

Johro posted: »

I played the original... for a couple hours. Completely uninspired, generic gameplay.

• A guy saves a dog from a kangaroo in the most Australian way.

• Oh, I know! I'm totally fine with Christmas and Thanksgiving chomping. I had problems with BED (binge eating disorder) when I was younger, where I would compulsively eat until I was sick, and then keep going, and I had an episode right before I posted that. It's not a big deal now, but at the time, I felt all, "Euggggghhhhh."

WarpSpeed posted: »

A little gone-crazy-chomping is OK every now and then, and it happens to many around this time of year....

• enter image description here

Conglaturations. You're winner.

• The look of shock on that kangaroo's face.

"Wow, that's the first time someone actually hit me. Usually I'm the one that does the hitting."

"You're...

You're free to go."

lupinb0y posted: »

A guy saves a dog from a kangaroo in the most Australian way.

• Man, I wish I had thicker skin when it comes to people insulting the stuff I like. If someone doesn't like something but says it in a polite way I'm cool but when it's done in the most absolute dickish way possible I swear I can feel a blood vessel pop and my mood sours for the next hour or so.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2016

No so sure, it's certainly in character and it wouldn't ruin his career. It's barely making news. It is Duterte, I'll give you that...which is why I'm not in panic mode, but still. Trump is a huge supporter of ramping up the war on drugs and his appointees seem to this treating addicts like animals is acceptable.

It doesn't bode well.

Assholes claiming Trump did a thing that, as a smart businessman with a trillion dollar company that owns multiple other companies, would ruin his entire career? Pretty sure it's bullshit.

• Disappointments to you, amazing news to others.

Gary-Oak posted: »

So, Naughty Dog is making a Last Of Us sequel instead of a new Jak game? This year was just full of disappointments, wasn't it?

• I know how you feel, I'm kinda the same way. I also get physically ill when arguing, so I try to avoid it.

lupinb0y posted: »

Man, I wish I had thicker skin when it comes to people insulting the stuff I like. If someone doesn't like something but says it in a polite

Sign in to comment in this discussion.