Never laughed so much at a video game

This has the funniest writing I have encountered! It was a great experience to playthrough. Haven't played much of borderlands games before, I have played the 2nd game for maybe three hours. I enjoyed this so much more. So far I have quite enjoyed the few telltale games I have played, great writing and well done characters that leave an impact and when they are done I am always left wanting more.

Comments

• Glad you're enjoying it.

• Lucky that you don't have to wait four months for the next episode to appear. Try to imagine spending four mouths, wanting and waiting. ^^

Glad to hear you are enjoying this game. :)

• Lucky that you don't have to wait four months for the next episode to appear

Gets PTSD flashbacks to the wait times for Episodes 2 and 3.

Lucky that you don't have to wait four months for the next episode to appear. Try to imagine spending four mouths, wanting and waiting. ^^ Glad to hear you are enjoying this game.

• Those were dark cruel days...Never ending dryness....

lupinb0y posted: »

Lucky that you don't have to wait four months for the next episode to appear Gets PTSD flashbacks to the wait times for Episodes 2 and 3.

• Wasn't the wait between The Wolf Among Us episode 1 and 2 the longest there was.

lupinb0y posted: »

Lucky that you don't have to wait four months for the next episode to appear Gets PTSD flashbacks to the wait times for Episodes 2 and 3.

• edited December 2016

Oh wow yeah the wait periods for Tales was ridiculous. Wasn't a few episodes from Game of Thrones released in the time span of one episode from Tales ? It was ridiculous and Tell Tale caught some heat from we the fans for that

• Should be about the same as GoT Episode 6 iirc (both 4 months)

Wasn't the wait between The Wolf Among Us episode 1 and 2 the longest there was.

• The finale of Game of Thrones was the longest at 4 months. Just a few days longer than Tales from the Borderlands.

Wasn't the wait between The Wolf Among Us episode 1 and 2 the longest there was.

• I agree man. I love it when games/books/movies have a serious plot and wacky details. It just makes the experience so much more endearing to me.

• I really enjoyed playing through this too and I've played the first and second Borderlands games except for presequel. Telltale did a better job with the story aspect of the universe.

• Yeah this game had some good funny moments.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.