Tales of Monkey Island + Nvidia 3D Vision... awesome! :D

Hi!
last week I bought a new screen and a 3D Vision glasses to play games and watch movies in 3D. Today, I have played the last chapter of tales of Monkey Island, to see if it works, and despite some moments that is not perfect, the game played with this 3D sensation is awesome! :D

Has somebody found the perfect configuration to make it works perfect? Thanks!

Bye!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hm, there was a long thread about this like five months ago. Maybe look for "3D" using the search engine.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Mermaid wrote: »
    Hm, there was a long thread about this like five months ago. Maybe look for "3D" using the search engine.

Here it is.
  • edited February 2010
    thank you very much mermaid and djndb :) I performed the search you recommended Mermaid, but nothing appeared. Sorry for bothering you. Now I am going to read that post djndb.

Thank you very much! :)
  • edited February 2010
    LoCortes wrote: »
    thank you very much mermaid and djndb :) I performed the search you recommended Mermaid, but nothing appeared. Sorry for bothering you. Now I am going to read that post djndb.

Thank you very much! :)

Yeah, looking for "3D" actually doesn't bring up anything, sorry. :rolleyes:
    I really envy you for that sensation - are you using the NVidia 3D Vision Kit thing?
  • I'm so sorry but I have to recognize that I did not see this topic since today... more than three and half years later... sorry mermaid... :$

Yes, I have Nvidia 3D vision kit since so many years I don't remember when I bought it. It's awesome and every year the sensation improves... better 3D objects placement, more available games... :)

Regards!

Mermaid posted: »

LoCortes wrote: » thank you very much mermaid and djndb I performed the search you recommended Mermaid, but nothing appeared. Sorry for bot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.