Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

Comments

• I drew Faith from Mirror's Edge: Catalyst yesterday (but without the tattoo because I was lazy).

And today I drew her but in the style of Legend of Korra because I thought it'd be cool.

• Damn that's awesome! Did you base this off of another image or did you make it up yourself?

Forgot to post this https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/799348782982959104

• edited December 2016

It's part of a manga page, I just wanted to see if I could do it with just black pens. as the source uses grays to colour, where I just used the gaps and crosshatching

lupinb0y posted: »

Damn that's awesome! Did you base this off of another image or did you make it up yourself?

• enter image description here

Drew this as based on a manga page I found via a random google search with a few changes. Original image didn't have any color so I had to guess what the colors were. Really liked how it turned out. And yes I know her breasts are... large. But that's how the image was as well. I just liked the art style.

• Were did you find the model?

(1) Importing the model ; (2) Setting up the lights, applying spec. and bump maps. (3) Final [Rendered in 4k resolution]

Created using Daz3d.

• From someone at Deviantart. :)

Cope49 posted: »

Were did you find the model?

• Doing a Christmas render atm, still, everything is still in the early stages.

enter image description here

• Drew Season 3 Clementine based on the concept art Telltale released a few days ago.

And Joker from Telltale's Batman.

• I like your use of lines, I've always prefered that over shading, I like the style

Drew Season 3 Clementine based on the concept art Telltale released a few days ago. And Joker from Telltale's Batman.

• Thanks. I'll probably just do this from now on instead of inking them after drawing because I think it looks better, but I gotta be more consistent with the direction of the lines (as can be seen by the Joker). But this would mean that I bought a whole bunch of black ink pens for no reason :<

I like your use of lines, I've always prefered that over shading, I like the style

• Definitely better unsmudged.

https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/808598345476435968

• Yeah I rushed where I didnt need too, which caused the smudging. But practice is practice

WarpSpeed posted: »

Definitely better unsmudged.

I actually quite like this one. I should draw more environmental drawings :)

• Wow that is AMAZING!

More please.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I actually quite like this one. I should draw more environmental drawings

• Damn son, amazing.

Looks like an important quest location

• Oh lawd. O_O

Just a few recognisable sketches I'm somewhat proud of.

John Doe seemed like he would be fun to draw, and I might colour him in later. Then we've got a sketch of Fiona that I did when I was bored in class (hence the unfinished clothing) and later touched up with the burn tool in Photoshop. The third perhaps isn't so recognisable because it's my own interpretation of Book!Daenerys from around the time of A Clash of Kings (I wanted to make her hair much shorter considering it was still growing back during this time, but I got a little carried away). And the coloured sketch is Vicki Vale, which I made back in the wait for episode two (I learned only to outline with black pencil after you're 100% done with colouring in this one, because her skin looks kinda dirty).

Hopefully I'll be back with a sketch of Javier before A New Frontier's release.

• Thanks! :) I might post more some day. If I find some other drawings I'm proud of :P

Wow that is AMAZING! More please.

• Thanks! :D Funny that you say that because this was originally a concept art piece I made for a game (not a real game tho, just a school project) but then I changed my mind about the game..

Damn son, amazing. Looks like an important quest location

• edited December 2016

I did some fanart of Reala from the NiGHTS game series as part of Inktober this year :)

Edit:/ Zoomed in

I accidentally smudged the black ink when I used the red for the hat :<

• If that's the smudge up top, it just looks like a little dent in the hat. Future scholars will spend careers arguing about its significance. :)

xValkyx posted: »

I did some fanart of Reala from the NiGHTS game series as part of Inktober this year Edit:/ Zoomed in I accidentally smudged the black ink when I used the red for the hat :<

• Lol well i'm glad it turned out be a happy accident then :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

If that's the smudge up top, it just looks like a little dent in the hat. Future scholars will spend careers arguing about its significance.

• You're pretty talented with that program honestly, It looks great!

Cope49 posted: »

Created using Daz3d.

• This looks beautiful!

• Hai Valky! I think this is the first time I actually seen your artwork. Great job, you have a nice colouring style!

I did some fanart of Reala from the NiGHTS game series as part of Inktober this year Edit:/ Zoomed in I accidentally smudged the black ink when I used the red for the hat :<

• Thanks Tobi :)

And haha really? I guess that makes sense since before I had nothing to take pictures of my artwork.

I haven't seen you in a long while btw, I hope you are well <3

Hai Valky! I think this is the first time I actually seen your artwork. Great job, you have a nice colouring style!

• Thanks .

You're pretty talented with that program honestly, It looks great!

• I don't know how much traffic this thread gets but I think it would be fun to do something one day where we pick a topic and we all have to draw or make something for it (maybe weekly or even monthly for time?). It would be a cool way to get more people involved with the thread and to give all the artists among us some practice.

I think it could turn out to be rather fun.

Plus i'm wanting to get back into the swing of being active again on here so it would be a nice way to do that. Anyone up for this?

• NP! Yeah, first time seeing one. Glad to finally see one of your drawings. And yup I'm doing good, hope ya doing well too!

Thanks Tobi And haha really? I guess that makes sense since before I had nothing to take pictures of my artwork. I haven't seen you in a long while btw, I hope you are well

• I like that. This place could use more traffic, so something like that would help this thread. Also it would give me more incentive to draw something I don't normally draw.

I don't know how much traffic this thread gets but I think it would be fun to do something one day where we pick a topic and we all have to

• I think a monthly thing would be good.

I don't know how much traffic this thread gets but I think it would be fun to do something one day where we pick a topic and we all have to

• That'd be cool!

• edited December 2016

Here's a compilation of really shitty sketches I've done in the past few weeks or so because I'm sure as fuck not gonna post em anywhere else. (Spoiler tag because this comment is long as shit)

All done by me; most were commissions or requested doodles from my tumblr. Most characters seen are my ocs. All others, well, you know them. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.