The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So the show Arrow is in its 5th season. Personally, I stopped watching it halfway through season 4.

While I feel that all the actors in it are very talented, the show in my opinion has grown old. It reminds me way to much of a soap-opera, and I don't like soap-operas.

• Every day I wake up and realize I own two copies of Sonic 06, and my soul dies just a bit more.

• Thank you! :-) Sorry for the late reply.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Amazing job, congratulations!

• Finally someone who likes D. Pepper! It actually has a sweet flavor. The other two just taste like spicy fizz to me.

Dr. Pepper!

• Dr. Pepper for me!

Do you guys prefer Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi? Or something else? Personally, I like Dr. Pepper.

• Actually heard some good things about Rogue One, hope I get to catch it soon.

In the theater for Rogue One, let get it on.

• The print for Tokyo Ghoul book 10 is out! Birth of the Centipede chapter. I can't imagine we'll see Tokyo ghoul :re English print till 2018

• Edit 18-12-16: I meant why some people around me turn away as soon I talk about it?

It's a pretty serious subject that some people just don't want to deal with. The subject is effective to everyone, some people get really uncomfortable talking about it and those that have to deal with it (the witness and the victim) is already having a stressful toll to handle. Best way I can explain it.

joshua007 posted: »

Why is suicide a taboo? Edit 18-12-16: I meant why some people around me turn away as soon I talk about it?

• My boyfriend bought me A New Frontier as an early Christmas gift on Steam. I was freaking out so much with excitement when I logged onto my account. :) Can't wait for Tuesday. <3

enter image description here

• I have one thing to say to your boyfriend:

My boyfriend bought me A New Frontier as an early Christmas gift on Steam. I was freaking out so much with excitement when I logged onto my account. Can't wait for Tuesday.

• Coke is the way.

Do you guys prefer Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi? Or something else? Personally, I like Dr. Pepper.

• Didn't know people who liked DP were in a minority! But, yeah, I like DP and also Cherry Coke.

Finally someone who likes D. Pepper! It actually has a sweet flavor. The other two just taste like spicy fizz to me.

• Nice! That's lucky of you.

My boyfriend bought me A New Frontier as an early Christmas gift on Steam. I was freaking out so much with excitement when I logged onto my account. Can't wait for Tuesday.

• You just listed off my two favorite sodas, Blind.

Didn't know people who liked DP were in a minority! But, yeah, I like DP and also Cherry Coke.

• Dr. Pepper is my jam!

Didn't know people who liked DP were in a minority! But, yeah, I like DP and also Cherry Coke.

• edited December 2016

http://www.metacritic.com/pictures/worst-videogames-of-2016?ref=hp

Number 6. 7 Days to Die (35/XB1/Telltale Games)

What was TT thinking when they decided to publish it? Then again it's mostly their fault, for trying to sell an early access game as a finished product, to unsuspecting consumers.

• Make a quick and easy buck. Telltale brand gets attention so was actually smart move as no one would buy this terrible game but once slap telltale on it people will buy anything.

But since game received so much negativity will affect telltale brand confidence.

Good idea by makers of the game but bad move by telltale tho imo but find out in the long run

MichaelBP posted: »

http://www.metacritic.com/pictures/worst-videogames-of-2016?ref=hp Number 6. 7 Days to Die (35/XB1/Telltale Games) What was TT

• Hey.

AronDracula posted: »

Hey Ben.

• See ya

JonDee013 posted: »

Hey.

• edited December 2016

Yeah...

AronDracula posted: »

See ya

• I would give Season 3 10/10 if this meme makes a return ;)

JonDee013 posted: »

Yeah...

• I agree with you and I do realize how bad the game is, but fuuuuuuuck Metacritic dude. It's almost as bad of a community website as change.org.

MichaelBP posted: »

http://www.metacritic.com/pictures/worst-videogames-of-2016?ref=hp Number 6. 7 Days to Die (35/XB1/Telltale Games) What was TT

• That's great! Congrats!

• edited December 2016

Edit: Derp. Yeah, the community side of Metacritic can be pretty damn awful.

I agree with you and I do realize how bad the game is, but fuuuuuuuck Metacritic dude. It's almost as bad of a community website as change.org.

• Tito Dick is by far the greatest character of all time. Dude is just legendary.

HOW DARE YOU DISS THE NUTSHACK YOU FUCKER

• Look on the bright side. You have a game that's loosely held together by some shitty duct tape, that's also a gold mine of glitches.

Honestly, I almost regret selling the game after watching all the videos that are on Youtube nowadays.

Every day I wake up and realize I own two copies of Sonic 06, and my soul dies just a bit more.

• The fact Telltale basically sold and advertised the game as if it were a complete, finished game could hurt their reputation. Considering it makes them looks as if all they wanted was to further cash-in on the zombie apocalypse via a mediocre (on pc), early access zombie game (which they at least partially did, probably).

Whatever money they spent on it would've been better off being used for Batman or ANF.

Markd4547 posted: »

Make a quick and easy buck. Telltale brand gets attention so was actually smart move as no one would buy this terrible game but once slap te

• edited December 2016

Every petition website makes my eyes bleed.

Do people not realize that petitions are an annoying, mostly useless tactic? At best, the petitions' emails will be sent straight to the recipients spam folder....

If you really want to change something, get off your computer and start working towards your goal...

Anyways... If you REALLY want a bad, completely toxic, stupid community, check out MyAnimeList.

I agree with you and I do realize how bad the game is, but fuuuuuuuck Metacritic dude. It's almost as bad of a community website as change.org.

• @bloop my boi winning those Walking Dead posters!

• edited December 2016

Thanks, poogs, but there was an interesting development in the stream.

Poogers555 posted: »

@bloop my boi winning those Walking Dead posters!

• I saw it, my boi Bloop giving away his poster like a real Christmas G!

Seriously, that was really awesome of you to do that!

bloop posted: »

Thanks, poogs, but there was an interesting development in the stream.

• a real Christmas G!

Just wanted to be nice, Christmas is about giving after all lol

Poogers555 posted: »

I saw it, my boi Bloop giving away his poster like a real Christmas G! Seriously, that was really awesome of you to do that!

• Bought and built an 160 piece Batman snap together model.

I owed it to my younger self. I would have LOVED this to have existed when I was a kid. It was 85% off and I had to.
    So now I own a 9" Batman. I'm such a dork.

• Yeah, idealy this helped both in the brand awareness but the execution seems messy.

Also, hey Mark! How's everything going with college and stuff?

(Note if I don't end replying today it's because I can't log in on the Vita when someone else uses the computer. Just a heads up.)

Markd4547 posted: »

Make a quick and easy buck. Telltale brand gets attention so was actually smart move as no one would buy this terrible game but once slap te

• edited December 2016

Ah, no biggie (Hope ya didn't take that the wrong way. O.o. I was commenting on "I'm such a dork." line. I'm just gonna.... uh, bye! ._.) I'm still trying to collect Bionicle for all these years. I was crazy for that LEGO series.

Johro posted: »

Bought and built an 160 piece Batman snap together model. I owed it to my younger self. I would have LOVED this to have existed when I was a kid. It was 85% off and I had to. So now I own a 9" Batman. I'm such a dork.

• edited December 2016

That moment when you see multiple old faces you have fond memories with return to the forums.

• Did you marry him?

• Seems pretty par for the course for video game movies tbh.

Ruh roh...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.