Telltales Guardians of The Galaxy Ep.1 to be released in April 25th

Source: https://geeklyentertainment.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/telltales-guardians-of-the-galaxy-release-date/
I can't say I trust this since Gamespot is sometimes wrong about it but if this is true then I'm excited but we still have to wait a bit.

Comments

• edited January 2017

I initially thought it would be related to the MCU and not an original story but thank god it's not MCU related. Well, at least we can expect a Tales from the Borderlands vibes when it comes out. :)

• Only a few months removed if this is confirmed true. I'm looking forward to what Telltale does with the guardians of the galaxy. I really liked Batman and Borderlands so this is a promising game i'm looking forward to.

• I hope we get a dance battle, it'll be the best choice battle EVER.

• Imagine a scene like the Finger Gun QTEs from Borderlands Episode 4, but you do a dance off instead to old 70's music. That would be so hysterical. :p :D

I hope we get a dance battle, it'll be the best choice battle EVER.

• I bet they already planned it.

I hope we get a dance battle, it'll be the best choice battle EVER.

• The fact that Borderlands turned out to be great, just makes me even more excited for this.

Chibikid posted: »

Only a few months removed if this is confirmed true. I'm looking forward to what Telltale does with the guardians of the galaxy. I really liked Batman and Borderlands so this is a promising game i'm looking forward to.

• Considering the lady all about Nintendo switch rumors is saying it'll release fairly early with the switch this release date could be possible

• That is the release date for the disc, and the game always comes out first digitally so i would expect to get it earlier than April 25th.

• Awesome news. Thanks

• The finger gun fight was like my favorite part of Tales, so if that happened I would LOVE IT.

Imagine a scene like the Finger Gun QTEs from Borderlands Episode 4, but you do a dance off instead to old 70's music. That would be so hysterical.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

That's my favorite scene from Tales, too. <3

SonicGX98 posted: »

The finger gun fight was like my favorite part of Tales, so if that happened I would LOVE IT.

• Since we're on the topic, one of my favorite scenes is when Loader Bot first arrives and just says "Hi", before ensuing into a chaotic and hilarious fight sequence and "I will name my first born Loader Bot."

I would love if there was something similar with Groot, who to be honest kind of reminds me of Loader Bot.

That's my favorite scene from Tales, too.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Loader Bot is GREAT. When I say the finger-gun scene is my favorite scene from Tales, what I actually mean is that the finger-gun scene and any scene with Loader Bot and any scene with Gortys and also most scenes are my favorite.

Groot and Drax both have flavors of Loader Bot, imo. Love both of them! <3

Since we're on the topic, one of my favorite scenes is when Loader Bot first arrives and just says "Hi", before ensuing into a chaotic and h

• There were rumors about the episodes releasing weekly, has it been confirmed whether this is true or not yet?

• Nothing much has been confirmed yet. Given that the movie comes out in a few months (sooner than later), I can imagine we will get news at some point since I imagine Telltale would probably want to time Episode 1 (at the very least) to release sometime around the movie.

Acheive250 posted: »

There were rumors about the episodes releasing weekly, has it been confirmed whether this is true or not yet?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2017

I think it's possible that we could get some news as PAX East on March 10th.

http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/telltale-games-interactive-storytelling-in-2017

Telltale Games: Interactive Storytelling in 2017

Telltale Games has become an industry leader in story-driven game play and interactive episodic content for more than a decade. Hear from the team behind some of the acclaimed and fan-favorite series such as The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The Wolf Among Us, Minecraft: Story Mode, Game of Thrones, Batman, and more, as well as the highly anticipated Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series. Join a special lineup of developers and Telltale cast members as they discuss the latest happenings with fans of their unique approach to interactive storytelling.

Edit: It also looks like the panel will be streamed

Nothing much has been confirmed yet. Given that the movie comes out in a few months (sooner than later), I can imagine we will get news at s

• episode 2 - 12th October 2017 .....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.