The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2017

I just finished The Wolf Among Us for the first time and OH MY GOD!!!

Episode five was amazing! Running through the streets while dodging cars, fighting Bloody Mary as THE BIG BAD WOLF, the court trial with the Crooked Man, the super confusing but equally awesome ending!

Amazing. Completely amazing.

• "Where sat the warrior, the poet. Now lie the fragments of a man"

• Is there a official forum discord that I don't know about?

Green613 posted: »

Can we all please talk about CROOKED, SLIMEY @Poogers555 for just a moment? Weeks ago he challenged me to a like war on the forum, and be

• I've fought green in melee.

He wins.

Unless I'm fighting him :^)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12341929 Who will win in a Smash Bros showdown? (See post above) @Poogers555 or @Green613?

• I'm bored. Anyone wanna play something with me? I'm going to bed soon though, if I don't reply it means I'm in bed, but we can play tomorrow.

Anyone got steam, fightcade, or smash melee?

• Huh, oaks have gotten pretty smart.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Is there a official forum discord that I don't know about?

• Looking at getting a new mountain bike, anyone every used a Claud Butler bike? Opinion if so?

• Theyre catching onto is.

if you want details Pm me

• [removed]

I couldn't find the gif, so I'll just describe it. AI Handsome Jack. Wow. That's legitimately creepy.

• Help me

I couldn't find the gif, so I'll just describe it. AI Handsome Jack. Wow. That's legitimately creepy.

• I'd love to chill and play vidya games, but it really depends on what Steam games you got my dude. And if possible, if you've got a PS4 and Dark Souls III/Bloodborne/Overwatch.

I'm bored. Anyone wanna play something with me? I'm going to bed soon though, if I don't reply it means I'm in bed, but we can play tomorrow. Anyone got steam, fightcade, or smash melee?

• Now do ya see why people consider it the best Telltale game?

Acheive250 posted: »

I just finished The Wolf Among Us for the first time and OH MY GOD!!! Episode five was amazing! Running through the streets while dodging

• There's a fanmade mod of Smash Melee used with emulators that let you play online with friends.

Melee doesn't support online, so are you talking Smash 4?

• I knew there was a reason nobody wanted to join my discord! Don't_Look_Back you evil mastermind!

Theyre catching onto is. if you want details Pm me

• Ay b0ss.

joshua007 posted: »

Good morning

• You'd be surprised....

I knew there was a reason nobody wanted to join my discord! Don't_Look_Back you evil mastermind!

• edited February 2017

more like
    enter image description here

pls no hate me @Dont_Look_Back

• "official"

• Yeah, Cry Wolf was one of my favorite Telltale finales. Glad to see new people finding out about Wolf. If you haven't already, you should also give Tales from the Borderlands a try too.

I just finished The Wolf Among Us for the first time and OH MY GOD!!! Episode five was amazing! Running through the streets while dodging

• Yeah, it's pretty good. Third favorite Telltale game.

• :O

You're not talking about the user, are you?

• The greatest promo for a movie ever made.

• edited February 2017

@poogers555

a TASTE

• tfw green fucks up not once, not twice, not even three, but FOUR times to post one comment.

Green613 posted: »

@poogers555 a TASTE

• i will cuck you so hard poogs just you wait

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw green fucks up not once, not twice, not even three, but FOUR times to post one comment.

• Holy poooooooop.

The Walking Dead section of the forums are so bad. It's so horribly negative and it's just filled with people complaining and complaining about how everything Walking Dead is shit with little tiny minuscule cracks of positivity.

• edited February 2017

Rodney Dangerfield is severely under rated. Yes, I completely avoided the obvious joke there. The man was hilarious.

Sometimes a comedian just resonates with you.

Edit: For those whom don't know, about half of his usual routine is making fun of himself. It's not very politically correct, but it's also not picking on anyone specifically. He cracks jokes about anyone whom isn't John/Jane Doe Mr/Mrs. Average. Just felt like adding that after watching this specific clip and thinking about how a lot of fans here might not actually be familiar with his shtick and think he's picking on a couple demographics in particular.

• Just finished season 1 of Breaking Bad! Fucking awesome so far.

Can't wait to continue watching it next week!

• It's a show that just keeps on getting better and better with every season.

Just finished season 1 of Breaking Bad! Fucking awesome so far. Can't wait to continue watching it next week!

• It's slowly, but surely, becoming one of my favorite shows.

It's a show that just keeps on getting better and better with every season.

• Wait until you see Gus Fring. He's cool.

It's slowly, but surely, becoming one of my favorite shows.

• Any opinions on getting Butterfly knifes for self-defense?

• Well, they're illegal in some places. Not sure I completely agree with it. Yes, it is something that only exists as a weapon, but box cutters/utility knives are okay. I use a utility knife daily and in all honesty, given the choice, I'd rather have a utility knife in a dark alley than a butterfly knife. I'm used to it and I could do a lot more damage with a retractable razor blade(that I've handled for hundreds of hours) than with a knife which you are primarily trying to stab with.

Any opinions on getting Butterfly knifes for self-defense?

• I decided to watch a playthrough on Resident Evil 5 and 6 on youtube for these reasons:

1. Instead of survival horror, they are directed by Michael Bay.
    2. They have terrible A.I. partners and gameplay.
    3. I do not want to risk my money on these when they get a lot of bad reviews.
  • edited February 2017

Incorrect. Resident Evil 6 has all of the things you've listed.

1: Resident Evil 5 still has survival horror elements with some creepy areas and disgusting enemy designs.

2: Resident Evil 5 has some bad A.I, but not the worst. Which is why you play it with a friend. It's better as a co-op game, which is what it was made as. And the gameplay is tight, responsive and fun.

3: Resident Evil 5 really only gets average reviews, and a lot of the hate comes from the sudden shift in tone (which isn't exactly sudden considering Resident Evil 4 prioritized action and gameplay as well.) The game is still pretty fun.

5 is actually good, 6 has all of the things you mentioned. Nothing in 5 will ever be as insulting as the opening sequence in 6. You wouldn't be wasting your money buying ResE 5, I assure you. You would, however, be doing the equivalent of throwing all of your money in a dumpster fire and jumping it with it by purchasing ResE 6. It's not even worth pirating. Shit it's not even worth the comment I'm writing attacking it, why the fuck am I writing this comment?

EDIT: Sorry that this is showing up in your feed a second time, had to fix the spelling of a word.

AronDracula posted: »

I decided to watch a playthrough on Resident Evil 5 and 6 on youtube for these reasons: * Instead of survival horror, they are directed

• edited February 2017

I'm watching Shirrako's RE5 playthrough on PS4 and I've already seen some problems. Like bad controls (For example: R2+Square to shoot. I was always a guy who was using L2+R2 to shoot guns, this is unacceptable) and spawing problems (When an enemy gets stuck on something, they just disappear and respawn in another area).

Incorrect. Resident Evil 6 has all of the things you've listed. 1: Resident Evil 5 still has survival horror elements with some creepy ar

• What is it really about? W/o major spoilers pls? I haven't seen it but I only hear how awesome it is so...

Just finished season 1 of Breaking Bad! Fucking awesome so far. Can't wait to continue watching it next week!

• It's about a chemistry teacher who contracted cancer, and he wants to leave some money for his family before he dies. And he gets the money by cooking and selling crystal meth.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What is it really about? W/o major spoilers pls? I haven't seen it but I only hear how awesome it is so...

• Huh, odd. I've never experienced major glitches like spawning issues. As for your issue with the controls, that's mostly a personal issue I'd say. As somebody who's constantly switching genres and games and platforms, I have to adapt to the controls. It was pretty easy for me to adapt to ResE 5's controls in that aspect. Your refusal to adapt to the controls isn't so much a fault on the game as it is a personal playstyle issue.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm watching Shirrako's RE5 playthrough on PS4 and I've already seen some problems. Like bad controls (For example: R2+Square to shoot. I wa

• Which platform is better for RE5?

Huh, odd. I've never experienced major glitches like spawning issues. As for your issue with the controls, that's mostly a personal issue I'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.