Marvel doing some BIG AAA video game titles

Yup, that's right. Marvel is gonna be making some high quality games for these next years.
Avengers game being made by Square Enix
Guardians being made by Telltales AND another new game in the making by Eidos in cooperation with a Deus Ex games dev, which I bet it's gonna be a Free Roam experience on the galaxy :)
Insomniac making a new Spiderman game (Been a LONG time since we had a free roam Spiderman game, not counting the Amazing games related to the movies)

I gotta say Marvel is doing a big step to try to reach Rocksteady's Arkham Games, heck Rocksteady might be working on a secret Marvel game without saying anything

Comments

• Hmm, I'm surprised that others besides Telltale are taking a crack at the Guardians. I'd have thought everyone else would have been gunning towards working on an Avengers based game.

• Edios is making an Avengers game as well. Trailer is out for it and everything. (Although the trailer doesn't really you much, in terms of, detail or gameplay.)

Hmm, I'm surprised that others besides Telltale are taking a crack at the Guardians. I'd have thought everyone else would have been gunning towards working on an Avengers based game.

• I hope for Spider-Man to be the best Marvel game since Marvel VS Capcom.

• The bar is certainly high after the Arkham series but it's obviously great news that they are focused on trying to deliver some great games again. The Deus Ex devs working on a Marvel game is bit of a double edged sword for me but perhaps it's for the best that they make a game before what I presume is the final Deus Ex game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.