Which Groot do you want in this game?

I personally feel both Adult Groot and Baby Groot would be equally entertaining choices. What do you think?

Comments

• Any Groot will be good enough for me.

• As long as all options are 'I am Groot', it's indifferent

• If he's playable, adult Groot, otherwise baby Groot.

• They could do both! There was this amazing Groot solo series that had both of them. Groot got blown up and was stuck being lil' for a bit. Rocket had a gadget that allowed him to grow back to full size instantly.

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Well if it is canon with the cinematic universe, which I hope it is, then it would have to be baby Groot, as you can't really do a game before they all meet.

• Baby groot. I know it's not likely but I would want to play as baby groot and rocket.

• I am Groot

• I'm pretty sure this is not canon to the cinematic universe. Telltale made their own Batman canon, so they will probably do their own canon here too.

Well if it is canon with the cinematic universe, which I hope it is, then it would have to be baby Groot, as you can't really do a game before they all meet.

• I would be curious to see a Kid Groot grow into like a "teenage" Groot as the episodes progress because the trailers I've seen with Kid Groot I can't get enough of his little voice!

• Yeah but the MCU is actually good right now. People will like it for that. Nobody would have cared if Batman was in the DCU

Cybersbe posted: »

I'm pretty sure this is not canon to the cinematic universe. Telltale made their own Batman canon, so they will probably do their own canon here too.

• There could be some connections to the MCU, albeit as Marvel does it in the comics, maybe in the game they can leave a small hint or maybe character related to it

Yeah but the MCU is actually good right now. People will like it for that. Nobody would have cared if Batman was in the DCU

• That doesn't really make sense. Batman has dozens of different canon universes. The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, and Tales From The Borderlands are canon to the original universes. Batman is one of the only exceptions.

Cybersbe posted: »

I'm pretty sure this is not canon to the cinematic universe. Telltale made their own Batman canon, so they will probably do their own canon here too.

• Baby groot is the clear MVP

• Baby Groot, he's just too frickin adorable.

• For me it kind of depends because if the game is going to be connected to the movies in its own alternative universe then yeah maybe baby Groot but if its a whole different universe that's not connected to the movies like comic GOTG then I would probably have to go with adult Groot. I don't really care which Groot they put in I just want to see Groot.

• Baby Groot in flashbacks

Why not both

• I don't really care as long as he's playable. Just imagine the awesome dialogue options:

[I am Groot]

[I am Groot]

[I am Groot]

[...]

• the one that says ' I am groot ' a lot!

• you beat me to that joke you son of a bitch lol

I don't really care as long as he's playable. Just imagine the awesome dialogue options: [I am Groot] [I am Groot] [I am Groot] [...]

• enter image description here

you beat me to that joke you son of a bitch lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.