The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2017

punching a boulder are pretty memorable

Yeah, the only moment I remember in this game is the last boss fight and Chris punching the shit out of that boulder.

You forgot the racism.While not really, there's only so long you can spend shooting a bunch of darker people before you realise that's all you're shooting for large portions of the game. Honestly, I didn't really notice because of the setting, until someone mentioned it. Then, yeah, it's pretty hard to shake. Maybe if I wasn't a white guy playing another white guy...

Wesker and Excella are the only white enemies. lol

Johro posted: »

You forgot the racism. While not really, there's only so long you can spend shooting a bunch of darker people before you realise that's all

• As I said, this game is only good when you play it with a friend. Playing it on your own is just not working. Resident Evil wasn't actually meant to have co-op modes.

I really enjoyed playing this with my bf I thought as a coop shooter it was a good way to kill time I dont get people judging games on lets plays and reviews its not something I've ever done

• Its a long series ive played a fair amount of them you cant expect them to all be the same that would be boring

Resident Evil wasn't actually meant to have co-op modes.

According to who

AronDracula posted: »

As I said, this game is only good when you play it with a friend. Playing it on your own is just not working. Resident Evil wasn't actually meant to have co-op modes.

• nvm

Its a long series ive played a fair amount of them you cant expect them to all be the same that would be boring Resident Evil wasn't actually meant to have co-op modes. According to who

• What? That has to be an optional control scheme. Pretty sure it was both triggers to aim and shoot back when I played it years ago on the 360, and L1 and R1 on the PS3 demo.

Yeah, I've watched a video about it. My bad..

MichaelBP posted: »

Bad controls (Press R2+Square to shoot guns? Fuck you, game) What? That has to be an optional control scheme. Pretty sure it was bot

• enter image description here
    enter image description here

Welp, better cancel my pre-order.

• edited February 2017

Im playing bully and I just snogged a boy, from the bully clique no less, I have nothing against lgbt characters but that was a surprise I have 0% respect for them too

E: my character has 0% respect for the clique

• edited February 2017

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainmentnews/bill-paxton-dead-at-61-due-to-complications-from-surgery/ar-AAnso5t?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Bill Paxton died today...

Fuck.

“It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery,” a family representative said in a statement. “A loving husband and father, Bill began his career in Hollywood working on films in the art department and went on to have an illustrious career spanning four decades as a beloved and prolific actor and filmmaker. Bill’s passion for the arts was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth and tireless energy were undeniable. We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their adored husband and father.”

An amazing actor, may he rest in peace.

• edited February 2017

I tried to post something real neat here, but the forum ain't working with me, so I had to edit my comment to explain all this.

• edited February 2017

It still didn't do as well as WB hoped. They can keep laughing while they keep failing critically.

BigBlindMax posted: »

This folks who made it are probably laughing too, it grossed over $800M.

• Bill Paxton was my favourite actor of all time.
    I can't really find the words right now.
    When I was a child, he might as well have been Batman, I idolized him as much.

I am deeply saddened right now, but eventually I'll take solace that, to me, he will never truly be gone.
    His impact on my development, my life, will stay with me the rest of my days.

I will miss you, Bill.

• JUST KAZOOOOOOOOO!!!!()

• HUUUAAAAAYYYYY

TheDerpGod posted: »

JUST KAZOOOOOOOOO!!!!()

• I don't know who that is, but I'm pretty sure you're not the only one sad, so... sorry.

Johro posted: »

Bill Paxton was my favourite actor of all time. I can't really find the words right now. When I was a child, he might as well have been Ba

• TheAutisticGamer requested a ban, before anyone asks.

• y tho?

TheAutisticGamer requested a ban, before anyone asks.

• He wanted a break from the forums.

y tho?

• edited February 2017

Mahershala Ali won an Oscar!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so overjoyed

also Suicide Squad won an Oscar lol WHAT

(eta that it won for makeup which I would tolerate [minus whatever the heck they were on when they designed the Joker]

• Then why not just leave for a bit instead of getting banned?

He wanted a break from the forums.

• ... What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

• How much pot have you smoked?

lupinb0y posted: »

... What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

• MOONLIGHT WON BEST PICTURE AND I AM SO OVERJOYED. That film was absolutely beautiful and I was in tears by the end.

• Was watching a tv show and that question came up :P

How much pot have you smoked?

• How much pot did they smoke?

lupinb0y posted: »

Was watching a tv show and that question came up :P

• Almost two pot cookies each.

How much pot did they smoke?

• he's autistic, its how they do

Acheive250 posted: »

Then why not just leave for a bit instead of getting banned?

• Last week, Tesla's stock was at $280 and was one of my highest earners in the stock market game I'm doing for my finance class. Now, it's at $244.02 and I was in the red. Advice, never let your emotions or the company's previous history impact your decision to invest. I took the risk hoping Tesla would rebound after it was going slightly down last week, and it came to bite me in the ass.

• The flu is going around my area, and I somehow managed to catch a stomach virus.

• I just got back from the beach today. My boyfriend and I took our cats with us for a two night vacation to Seaside. :) We had a pretty good time. Ate some good food, played some games at the arcade, went to the aquarium where we got the chance to see the seals being fed, bought custom made World of Warcraft sweaters at the Freedom t-shirt shop (mine was a Sylvanas sweater & he had a Gul-dan sweater made), and we were able to just have a nice breather away from our toxic living environment. It made me more excited for our move in August. <3 When we first got to the beach it was around 4 pm. We decided to walk down by the shore and grab some pizza to take back to our room before turning in for the night. My boyfriend snapped this picture of me when I wasn't looking. :3

• You should ALWAYS play your cards close to the vest. Operate strictly on a need-to-know basis.

NEVER let people know your personal business unless they've proven to you by their actions that they can be trusted, because people can say all the right things, but in the end their actions always reveal who they are.

They may even be able to act real nice, but after a while if they seem to start changing, and unless you've been a total dick to them, that normally means they're just starting to reveal their true colors.

Never assume anything about anyone. Don't assume that they're nice, or whatever, because people are not always what they seem.

Just mind your own business. Keep your personal thoughts and feelings just that, personal, and always just look out for yourself, because nobody else will.

• and always just look out for yourself, because nobody else will.

Can you please stop saying that?

It's not true. Just because it seems you've never met anyone that has "looked out" for you, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

You should ALWAYS play your cards close to the vest. Operate strictly on a need-to-know basis. NEVER let people know your personal busine

• So, now that Batman: The Telltale Series is over, (I know I'm late) I was wondering...

How good is it as a whole? Is it up there with Telltale's best games? (TWD, TWAU, TFTBL) Or is it one of their not-as-good games?

• I like it but it's not as amazing as any of the ones you listed. But there are some really good action sequences and the characters are great.

So, now that Batman: The Telltale Series is over, (I know I'm late) I was wondering... How good is it as a whole? Is it up there with Telltale's best games? (TWD, TWAU, TFTBL) Or is it one of their not-as-good games?

• Anyone's opinion on single and 2+ airport terminals?

• Make sure your sat on the toilet when you sneeze

The flu is going around my area, and I somehow managed to catch a stomach virus.

• I didn't know it was so close, I followed the development blog for a while ive been really looking forward to this for ages

WarpSpeed posted: »

One month 'til Thimbleweed Park! https://blog.thimbleweedpark.com/release_date

• CNET complains about the kickstand for the Switch because they are surprised to find out that by pushing the Switch over it will fall.

• It's great, I'd say it's definitely better than TWAU and TWD:ANF. But make sure you buy it on a console, either Xbox One or PS4. And if you buy it for PC, make sure to get it through Steam, the Telltale version is still broken.

So, now that Batman: The Telltale Series is over, (I know I'm late) I was wondering... How good is it as a whole? Is it up there with Telltale's best games? (TWD, TWAU, TFTBL) Or is it one of their not-as-good games?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.