The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh yes a fantastic movie, and for me the best wolverine solo movie. It had a good mix of story/drama and brutal action.

• Personally, as a "ruined the series" entry, I'd put Zero at the top of the list. But wait, that was a decent survival horror game. I feel it had the worst lore additions and was a real slap to the face of the first two games with all the retconning.

Are you saying Resident Evil Zero is the worst one? I know it had terrible inventory storage, terrible moving controls and ability to drop items (A good idea that just didn't work), but at least it acted like a Survival Horror unlike RE 5 and 6 and was great prequel to explain how shit started in Resident Evil (Original and Remake).

Johro posted: »

Personally, as a "ruined the series" entry, I'd put Zero at the top of the list. But wait, that was a decent survival horror game. I feel

• edited March 2017

And I've just found out that her favourite superhero is Iron Fist, and yet she hates the fact that he's a white person and not an Asian.

...So why is he your favourite superhero if you hate him because of the colour of his skin, since Iron Fist (or Danny Rand in this case) was never meant to be someone of Asian heritage and was always a white person to begin with?

I...I don't even know what to say about what I think about this level of hypocrisy and bigotry.

lupinb0y posted: »

Tell me about. It was infuriating to read the garbage she typed. Finn Jones wasn't even telling her she was wrong or anything like that. He gave his own argument and she completely sandbagged them and acted like he was the one harassing her.

• Ooohhh. I thought you were calling me a sweet summer child. Heh, heh...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am sad because I finished the game long time ago ;-; i love u tftbl

• She probably suffers from some form of mental illness or is just some self centered asshole looking for attention.

RichWalk23 posted: »

And I've just found out that her favourite superhero is Iron Fist, and yet she hates the fact that he's a white person and not an Asian.

• Well, I was, actually..

Acheive250 posted: »

Ooohhh. I thought you were calling me a sweet summer child. Heh, heh...

• I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Some people really need to not post such nonsense on the Internet for everyone to see if they "cannot handle the heat", as she herself says, else they'll find themselves regretting what they've posted in the first place.

J-Master posted: »

She probably suffers from some form of mental illness or is just some self centered asshole looking for attention.

• enter image description here

Mmmmm... Sherry Birkin is a fucking babe.

• I tasted crocodile meat in Vietnam, it was pretty good. Something between fish and chicken, as you said. Mine was very tender though, I'd eat it again.

There wasn't any kangaroo meat so I tried ostrich instead. Now that was really weird! Too hard to chew.

Tried crocodile and kangaroo meat today. Very interesting but also kinda odd. The crocodile tasted like fish but its texture was like chi

• Honestly, I fucking loved Resident Evil 5.

AronDracula posted: »

Personally, as a "ruined the series" entry, I'd put Zero at the top of the list. But wait, that was a decent survival horror game. I feel it

• Because the co-op mode is the only good thing about RE5.

Honestly, I fucking loved Resident Evil 5.

• Eh, I'd still prefer Rebecca Chambers.

enter image description here

• I actually like the game overall...

The gameplay was a nice mixture of old-school survival horror and action-shooting blend.

The co-op also helps...

Because the co-op mode is the only good thing about RE5.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2017

Them right now...

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder960/31909960.jpg

Except they aren't, they could do almost anything else with their lives and it would probably be more productive than picking on an actor over a decision he didn't even make.

Fuckin' hell. Some social justice warriors went on Twitter to harass Finn Jones because he is portraying Iron Fist. Why? Because he's whi

• Its impossible to bully someone with privilege points only disabled, females, poc and land whales are capable of being bullied white males simply get their privilege checked

Ur cool smart user no way you mean this and said this without just bait intentions at least I hope

Its impossible to bully someone with privilege points only disabled, females, poc and land whales are capable of being bullied white males simply get their privilege checked

• Most Resident Evil chicks are hot as hell...

Eh, I'd still prefer Rebecca Chambers.

• Yep

enter image description here Oops. kidding.

Most Resident Evil chicks are hot as hell...

• lowkey advertisement, nice one.

akuratide posted: »

I wish I could get back to TWD S1, but need to finish my essay for the https://essayshark.com/ blog due tomorrow. Procrastination all the way, yay! sad face

• rip your ability to understand sarcasm.

Markd4547 posted: »

Its impossible to bully someone with privilege points only disabled, females, poc and land whales are capable of being bullied white males s

• TWAU reveal at pax I called it.

• [holding you accountable to this]

TWAU reveal at pax I called it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

[Preparing ban in case they're wrong]

[holding you accountable to this]

• [Repairing blackmail in case I'm wrong]

dojo32161 posted: »

[Preparing ban in case they're wrong]

• [Take screenshot of post in case of en edit]

[holding you accountable to this]

• She probably suffers from some form of mental illness

Yeah, it's called SJW-itis.

She probably suffers from some form of mental illness or is just some self centered asshole looking for attention.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2017

[Smiling smugly because I don't care about blackmail]

[Repairing blackmail in case I'm wrong]

• [soon...]

dojo32161 posted: »

[Smiling smugly because I don't care about blackmail]

• edited March 2017

And if I'm honest I hope that starts dialing back a little bit now that "You know who" is in charge of the US.

She probably suffers from some form of mental illness Yeah, it's called SJW-itis.

• If anything, the fact that behavior like this has gotten so out of control is a huge reason why he won in the first place. I do hope so as well, but there's also the chance, because he's so forward, that it can get a whole lot worse. I don't agree with him a lot, but Bill Maher gave a great monologue concerning SJW's and why Democrats need to stop acting like this if they want to win again.

And if I'm honest I hope that starts dialing back a little bit now that "You know who" is in charge of the US.

• Had a History class today and I've just realised I have more or less the same personality of a young Adolf Hitler...

• Oh.... Okay.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Well, I was, actually..

• Just make sure your fantasies about Jewish women doesn't involve camping, and you ought to be okay.

Had a History class today and I've just realised I have more or less the same personality of a young Adolf Hitler...

• Just don't do the "Heil Hitler" Salute in front of your history teacher

Had a History class today and I've just realised I have more or less the same personality of a young Adolf Hitler...

• Greetings fellow gamers.

akuratide posted: »

I wish I could get back to TWD S1, but need to finish my essay for the https://essayshark.com/ blog due tomorrow. Procrastination all the way, yay! sad face

• DA FUQ? WHO HURT YOU JERRY!

• You know, you guys should give Night in the Woods a shot, it's an interesting little piece of interactive fiction.

• Not the worst game. As a game, it's one of the better ones of the series. Definitely the last really good one.

It's lore addition was terrible though. That's what I think is the worst that it brought to the series. There's a good reason why the origin of the virus was really never brought up again.

Personally, as a "ruined the series" entry, I'd put Zero at the top of the list. But wait, that was a decent survival horror game. I feel it

• Vanilla Nut Cream tea has an odd wet cardboard aftertaste.

If you love that tea, you'll love licking cardboard.

• I don't remember the last time I had a legitimate conversation with someone my age. It's all just "oh hey. How was your weekend? Oh yeah, work, same. Me? I work at [shop], the one in [suburb]. Yeah. (Awkward silence). Yeah, I'd better go. I've got [subject]."

Literally the exact same shit, day after day. And I hate myself for it. I wish I could connect with other people. I wish I could ask that guy to tell me about his new gaming computer. But how do I get there to begin with?

Part of me wants to connect with other people, another part wants to completely shut everybody off and just go draw on the oval at lunchtime and sit alone in class, but the overriding part of me is stuck in this limbo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.