Which Marvel movie do you think will be Stan Lee's last cameo appearance?

As you know, Stan Lee is showing no mercy to any Marvel movies because he is in EVERY Marvel movie. He is almost about to be 100 Years old in 2022 if he is lucky enough to live through. I kinda doubt he'll still live before or after 100 years to make his cameos to the latest Marvel movies because he is old enough to retire. Which of these latest Marvel movies do you think will be his last cameo?

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  • Spider-Man Homecoming
  • Deadpool 2
  • Thor Ragnarok
  • Black Panther
  • InHumans
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Ant-Man and The Wasp
  • Captain Marvel

Comments

• My hope is that he will manage to make it to Infinity War.

• This. Infinity War would be a fitting send off for Stan Lee cameos.

My hope is that he will manage to make it to Infinity War.

• I'm not really comfortable betting on when a person is going to die, so I'll just go with what @DaveTheArakin said and hope that he makes it to Infinity War.

Side thought: Will Stan Lee possibly make a cameo appearance in Telltale's GOTG game?

• Side thought: Will Stan Lee possibly make a cameo appearance in Telltale's GOTG game?

I myself was thinking of that. It would be awesome.

I hope he appears forever. Just keeps appearing.

I'm not really comfortable betting on when a person is going to die, so I'll just go with what @DaveTheArakin said and hope that he makes it to Infinity War. Side thought: Will Stan Lee possibly make a cameo appearance in Telltale's GOTG game?

• Side thought: Will Stan Lee possibly make a cameo appearance in Telltale's GOTG game?

enter image description here

I'm not really comfortable betting on when a person is going to die, so I'll just go with what @DaveTheArakin said and hope that he makes it to Infinity War. Side thought: Will Stan Lee possibly make a cameo appearance in Telltale's GOTG game?

• I'm not really comfortable betting on when a person is going to die

Sorry if this thread upset you a bit.

• The fuck are you talking about? Stan Lee is immortal. He'll be making cameos in Marvel movies until the end of time.

• And how many movies will Marvel have in total?

ralo229 posted: »

The fuck are you talking about? Stan Lee is immortal. He'll be making cameos in Marvel movies until the end of time.

• To infinity and beyond.

AronDracula posted: »

And how many movies will Marvel have in total?

• blasphemy he immortal he is the watcher

• I think he might, It would be cool to talk to Stan Lee in the game and interact with him

AChicken posted: »

Side thought: Will Stan Lee possibly make a cameo appearance in Telltale's GOTG game?

• I have heard that they already filmed Stan Lees cameos for all of those marvel films so don't worry he will be in all of those movies

• I've kind of got a feeling that he might do the voiceovers for the "Next Time On.." and "Previously On.." segments. Hopefully Telltale managed to get in touch with Stan.....

Tazmangamez posted: »

I think he might, It would be cool to talk to Stan Lee in the game and interact with him

• edited April 2017

enter image description here
    Stan Lee is a legend I think he should be in every Marvel film even when he passes away they should still digitally add him in.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.