GOTG Ep1 Waiting Thread - Now Available, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• will guardians of the galaxy be rated M?

• Nope. It will be safe for teen consumption

will guardians of the galaxy be rated M?

• I'm exited to see footage of GOTG and what it looks like in action.

• I'm not giving this a chance knowing telltale so I'll be watching this on YouTube thank you very much^^

• Glad that you felt telling us.

I'm not giving this a chance knowing telltale so I'll be watching this on YouTube thank you very much^^

• That's nice?

I'm not giving this a chance knowing telltale so I'll be watching this on YouTube thank you very much^^

• okay
    enter image description here

• I hope the trailer for guardians of the galaxy will come on Thursday?

• I'm guessing it comes on Thursday or Friday; it won't be earlier this week because Episode 3 of Walking Dead: A New Frontier already releases tomorrow, and Telltale will probably want the new episode release to have the limelight to itself for a couple days. :)

I hope the trailer for guardians of the galaxy will come on Thursday?

• Hey, guys i have a question in my german play store is gotg to order and the release date is the 18 April ?
    it is true?
    because im waiting for the trailer from telltale :D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

This was posted onto Telltale's Tumblr

http://telltalegames.tumblr.com/post/158931111595/check-out-new-key-art-and-screenshots-from

The first episode is called Tangled Up in Blue.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Cool new key art =)

dojo32161 posted: »

This was posted onto Telltale's Tumblr http://telltalegames.tumblr.com/post/158931111595/check-out-new-key-art-and-screenshots-from The first episode is called Tangled Up in Blue.

• Hehehe. I called it! Wow

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

TRAILER THURSDAY HYPE!!!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yay =)

TRAILER THURSDAY HYPE!!!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is some more detail in the news post.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Premieres April 18

Hey, Telltale fans and True Believers! I have lots of info for you today for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, so strap in.

First of all, we're happy to announce that the first of five episodes, 'Tangled Up in Blue,' will be available to download beginning April 18th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, and Android-based devices for $4.99 USD or equivalent. A lot of digital retailers have special pre-order deals on the season pass as well, so check your favorite to see what they have to offer. The North and South America PlayStation 4 pre-order deal includes an exclusive premium theme that's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

In addition to the digital release, players will be able to find the special season pass disc at retailers across North America beginning May 2, and elsewhere across the globe beginning May 5.

What's more - we'll have a trailer for you on Thursday! Hop on your favorite social media site at 9am PT to see the Guardians in action.

In addition to that, we've released some key art and packaging art for everyone to analyze. It looks like the Mad Titan has joined the ring... are the Guardians any match for him? Hoping to see some good threads and theories on our forums, you guys!

• Aw Yeah! This looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the game in motion on Thursday!

• Thanos is already in Episode 1? Wonder what they're saving for future episodes? 0.0

OzzyUK posted: »

There is some more detail in the news post. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Premieres April 18 Hey, Telltale

.... :)

Thanos is already in Episode 1? Wonder what they're saving for future episodes? 0.0

• Is... Is that Thanos? Damn, certainly wasn't expecting see him in the game, especially so soon.

Also I find it a bit curious they still haven't revealed Star Lord's face.

There is some more detail in the news post. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Premieres April 18 Hey, Telltale

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam store page is up for anyone who wants to pre-order on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/579950

• enter image description here
    OHH MY GOOOODD!!!

• For PS4 users

• Well call me excited. I am looking forward to this.

• edited March 2017

Interesting thing: "Tangled Up In Blue" --the name of the first episode-- is actually the name of a Bob Dylan song. Could it be that all the titles are based off of songs?! When the real titles come out we need a "make your own" titles thread for this. I'm sure some people could get some cool song names for titles.

(yes I just looked this up now. I knew nothing about this till just now. Don't thank me. Thank Google.)

• Oh wow! That's really cool! I had a feeling the titles felt intentional.

AChicken posted: »

Interesting thing: "Tangled Up In Blue" --the name of the first episode-- is actually the name of a Bob Dylan song. Could it be that all the

• I wasn't too interested into this but for some reason that key art just sold me! Hope the comedy is as good as borderlands.

• Also, yay! The episodes are now back to their 5$ price. (well, 5$ USD... dang Canadian exchange rate...). And also I hadn't paid attention until now: April 18th! WOO-HOO! Only 3 Weeks!

• I can't get over how cool Gamora looks!

Cool new key art

• edited March 2017

Starlord takes off his mask

Pipas posted: »

Is... Is that Thanos? Damn, certainly wasn't expecting see him in the game, especially so soon. Also I find it a bit curious they still haven't revealed Star Lord's face.

why'd it have to be ice ponds

• Takes off his mask?
    Starlord freezes to death in outer space

It all ends the same! Frozen to Death! Mwahahaha.

• Ice lake as the main villain confirmed?

why'd it have to be ice ponds

• edited March 2017

Will not buy the game, because it doesn't have Italian subtitles.

• If this is even half as good as Tales from the Borderlands I'll be very happy.

I'm actually pretty damn stoked for this. April 18th can't come soon enough!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The trailer will be released tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific time.

• Cool! I wanna see how it looks in motion. :)

The trailer will be released tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific time. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/847169794637905920

• k

Will not buy the game, because it doesn't have Italian subtitles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.