MAX PLUSHIES ARE HERE

Comments

• edited March 2017

Kewl! I sent them a question if they might make a Sam to go with him!

EDIT: They answer fast! Their official answer:

Maybe! We're still figuring it out.

• Aw that's great news. I really hope they go thru with it. I ordered my Max and I'm afraid he'll go Noir without Sam.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Kewl! I sent them a question if they might make a Sam to go with him! EDIT: They answer fast! Their official answer: Maybe! We're still figuring it out.

• I ordered mine! Can't wait til it gets here! I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives :)

• Nice one! I ordered mine too, which is lucky... they're now all sold out for now at least. An impulse buy I do not regret.

Trogdorman posted: »

I ordered mine! Can't wait til it gets here! I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives

• And here I was worried that maybe only three or four of us cared enough to order one. Mine has already shipped as well. Thanks for notifying us quickly enough to get the first batch!

Nice one! I ordered mine too, which is lucky... they're now all sold out for now at least. An impulse buy I do not regret.

• Ah of course! I'm stunned at how fast they went, and hopefully it'll shoe a good demand for a Sam. Once I see they're back in stock I'll update ye.

WarpSpeed posted: »

And here I was worried that maybe only three or four of us cared enough to order one. Mine has already shipped as well. Thanks for notifying us quickly enough to get the first batch!

• edited March 2017

Yes! If they release Sam, I'm jumping on that like a panther! It's just not Sam & Max without both parties.

Sam: on the plus side, all profits made from the cuddly little Max abominations go directly to me, and I do next-to-nothing.

Max: and I get to whore my adorable sexy likeness for the public to feast their tortured eyes on.

...at least that's how I picture they'd react to it ^^;;

Ah of course! I'm stunned at how fast they went, and hopefully it'll shoe a good demand for a Sam. Once I see they're back in stock I'll update ye.

• They should've hired you for the marketing instead of having that overly cute aesthetic they went for in the photos.

Trogdorman posted: »

Yes! If they release Sam, I'm jumping on that like a panther! It's just not Sam & Max without both parties. Sam: on the plus side, al

• Got him!

enter image description here

Game sold separately.

• enter image description here

He's here!!! ....And he's magnificent!!

• Awww they look amazing guys!!

Mine's still traveling across the Atlantic somewhere OTL

• HE'S HERE

My doggo Flint is act as Sam's substitute for now. And yes, he was named after Flint Paper!

• Find a tall hat for the dog, and I could see it. :)

HE'S HERE My doggo Flint is act as Sam's substitute for now. And yes, he was named after Flint Paper!

• Ah crap, missed it. Signed up for the second round...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.