Question about Groot in this game.

Seeing how it has been confirmed that we'll get to play as all the crew in Guardians of the Galaxy, I wonder if Groot's dialogue choices will be like this?

"I am Groot!"

"I am Groot.."

"I am GROOT."

"..."

And the notifications will be like

(!) I am Groot..

Comments

• I don't think it was ever confirmed that we'd play as all of them.

• No, they confirmed it at the AMA thing on the forums.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think it was ever confirmed that we'd play as all of them.

• I don't think they necessarily confirmed we'd play as all of them, only that each episode would be centered on a different guardian. For example, I seriously doubt we'll play as Groot.

No, they confirmed it at the AMA thing on the forums.

• Well, I'm sure we'll have one moment as Groot. Just one.
    It's the easiest thing to do to make a comedic moment in the game. Have Groot based dialogue options.

I don't think they necessarily confirmed we'd play as all of them, only that each episode would be centered on a different guardian. For example, I seriously doubt we'll play as Groot.

• I believe they said we'd play as multiple characters, not all of them.

No, they confirmed it at the AMA thing on the forums.

• I imagine it would be an action sequence if they added it. It be pretty good.

AChicken posted: »

Well, I'm sure we'll have one moment as Groot. Just one. It's the easiest thing to do to make a comedic moment in the game. Have Groot based dialogue options.

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited April 2017

I think Groot will be a Loader Bot type character. We'll only take control of him in action sequences.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

You know what I think would be a cool way to play this up?

Have a scene where this really verbose dialogue option pops up, but we're not entirely sure what character is actually meant to be saying it. Then, when we finally choose something... "I am Groot"

• hahahaha yes!

Deltino posted: »

You know what I think would be a cool way to play this up? Have a scene where this really verbose dialogue option pops up, but we're not

• Well, Rocket would actually understand him. So I think there could be dialogue choices for him when he's in conversation with Rocket.

Would be funnier if the choices did just say; "I am Groot" though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.