Comments

• at least we still got javier

• I know right? He is so ugly. Also, his voice doesn't match AT ALL.

• You know how much I wanted this game to be good?

Telltale, you done fucked it up ONCE again.

AronDracula posted: »

I know right? He is so ugly. Also, his voice doesn't match AT ALL.

• What, you Miss Universe or something?

You know how much I wanted this game to be good? Telltale, you done fucked it up ONCE again.

• I love how Scott Porter voices all of his characters in exactly the same way with no changes.

• That's somewhat tradional of voice actors for telltale.

I love how Scott Porter voices all of his characters in exactly the same way with no changes.

• That's somewhat tradional of voice actors for telltale.

I love how Scott Porter voices all of his characters in exactly the same way with no changes.

• I'm going to have to disagree with you there. VA's like Adam Harrington and Cissy Jones have done way more TT roles than Porter yet every new role sounds unique and believable.

Chibikid posted: »

That's somewhat tradional of voice actors for telltale.

• *Troy Baker

• Granted those are exceptions, but overall when they reuse VA'S typically they use the same/similar voice. Dave Fennoy,Erin Yvette,etc.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. VA's like Adam Harrington and Cissy Jones have done way more TT roles than Porter yet every new role sounds unique and believable.

• huh?

AChicken posted: »

*Troy Baker

• He is a huge voice actor in games. It is usually easy to spot him because most of the time, he uses his normal voice...

ReTaLiN posted: »

huh?

• Yeah but we're talking about Scott Porter right now.

AChicken posted: »

He is a huge voice actor in games. It is usually easy to spot him because most of the time, he uses his normal voice...

• Beautiful graphics 10/10

• Yeah ok...

Yeah but we're talking about Scott Porter right now.

• Except Troy has millions of adoring fans who don't really care if he sounds the same.

But if it's Scott Porter then "Oh God, Scott is so terrible and doesn't fit at all!"

Yeah but we're talking about Scott Porter right now.

• Whose saying his voice doesn't Fit? I also think a part of it is people were expecting some more along the Chris Pratt lines.

J-Master posted: »

Except Troy has millions of adoring fans who don't really care if he sounds the same. But if it's Scott Porter then "Oh God, Scott is so terrible and doesn't fit at all!"

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I know this is a sarcastic comment but i often wonder why people care about the way the graphics look so much, as long as i am enjoying the game and its story i have absolutely no problem with the way the graphics look and the same goes for all other games too.

I can get just the same enjoyment out of a game with 8 bit graphics compared to games that aim for hyper realistic graphics but i do often see people judging games because "omg the graphics suck", this is not only aimed at anyone complaining about GOTG or any other Telltale game but i have seen people saying it about other games too which sometimes irritates me.

Beautiful graphics 10/10

• I particularly love the graphic criticism when it's aimed at indie developers, sometimes comprised of one person. It's up there with another favorite complaint, which would be about 'making a engine from scratch'. Not to mention that some people think such games shouldn't be sold.

Right, I'll go back into lurking mode.

OzzyUK posted: »

I know this is a sarcastic comment but i often wonder why people care about the way the graphics look so much, as long as i am enjoying the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.