Guardians of the Galaxy Honest Trailer (Already?)

So apparently, we have an Honest Trailer for GOTG already by Smosh Games. Usually they wait for the whole series to be out, but they made an exception in this case, for some reason.

Comments

• Doom: The Telltale Series

Get on it Telltale, right now.

• They really should've waited

• Agreed

zeke10 posted: »

They really should've waited

• I mean if its already made and comes out the same day it releases safe to assume that it was sponsored in some way

enter image description here

• This wasn't necessary so early. I mean, really... Why now?

• My guess: Telltale gave them an early copy of the first episode.

• It's not just safe to assume, you can say it with absolute certainty.

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean if its already made and comes out the same day it releases safe to assume that it was sponsored in some way

• Be careful, that game would be full of action and quick time events. No dialogue, no story.

Doom: The Telltale Series Get on it Telltale, right now.

• Too soon to do that.

• Rip and tear huge guts

AronDracula posted: »

Be careful, that game would be full of action and quick time events. No dialogue, no story.

• Clearly they were paid by Telltale to advertise the game. Which is why they also went so easy on the "honesty" part.

• You and 100% players ripped the monsters in pieces.

zeke10 posted: »

Rip and tear huge guts

• What about the people who tear?

AronDracula posted: »

You and 100% players ripped the monsters in pieces.

• To be fair, they've gone pretty easy on the other games they made videos on, such as TWD and TFTBL.

Ryanoo posted: »

Clearly they were paid by Telltale to advertise the game. Which is why they also went so easy on the "honesty" part.

• Love it! The "Teemo" name drop was a nice touch XD *that's my pal Jon Bailey doing his Epic Voice thang btw

• Oh my God, Adam Harrington commented on my thread.

enter image description here

Love it! The "Teemo" name drop was a nice touch XD *that's my pal Jon Bailey doing his Epic Voice thang btw

• It'd probably be many times more boring than an actual Doom game made Id though. Plus it'd be missing that Id technical polish.

Doom: The Telltale Series Get on it Telltale, right now.

• They did it with only one episode released?

Tin foil hat speaking, but I wouldn't be surprised if that it's paid promotion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.