Well,did You Like this Episode?

I really enjoyed the first episode! had alot of character devolpment,hubs and nostalgic moments when the story slows down and you get to breath and talk to the characters. i came in with low expectations but came out suprised at how good this is. its a solid 8.3/10 for me

Comments

• Yes I did!

• Me too, i dont know why it has some negative feedback,tbh its been better than any ANF episode thus far

AnimalBoy posted: »

Yes I did!

• Considering I want to already play it a second time I think I really enjoyed it. The hubs are nice, music is fantastic, and the characters are all great, plus it helps that the main arc seems to be pretty interesting even if we only got a small piece of it in episode 1.

• Yup. I thought it was a good starting point for the season. Sets everything up quite nicely. Already played through it twice and can't wait for the next episode in 2019.

• Very mediocre and all choices don't have any affect would give it a 3/10 worse then anf

• Honestly, I really enjoyed it!

• I had a lovely time watching it for free. But I have a bit of a mean sense of humor and love watching people fail at things.

• I do like the story of this game overall, but I did like the episode.

• edited April 2017

It wasn't good or bad with decent potential if handled correctly. Hopefully the off lip sync and hit and miss animation will be improved for future episodes.

• hahaha 2019 ;)

Yup. I thought it was a good starting point for the season. Sets everything up quite nicely. Already played through it twice and can't wait for the next episode in 2019.

• they've mattered more than ANF's

xxplvb posted: »

Very mediocre and all choices don't have any affect would give it a 3/10 worse then anf

• thats nice to hear

prink34320 posted: »

Honestly, I really enjoyed it!

• Or just childish.

Plan_R posted: »

I had a lovely time watching it for free. But I have a bit of a mean sense of humor and love watching people fail at things.

• Oh man you really put me in my place. Gosh I'm questioning my entire worlview now. I mean who am I, whats my purpose, just where in the fuck are my car keys? Big earth shattering questions now lie before me because random internet person said I behave childishly.

Or just childish.

• I like this game, episode. Before i played it i read a lot of bad comments but actually it doesn't deserve that many bad comments. It reminded me of Tales from the Borderlands.

• fair insight

AsheRodrik posted: »

I like this game, episode. Before i played it i read a lot of bad comments but actually it doesn't deserve that many bad comments. It reminded me of Tales from the Borderlands.

• Well at least you proved my point.

Plan_R posted: »

Oh man you really put me in my place. Gosh I'm questioning my entire worlview now. I mean who am I, whats my purpose, just where in the fuck

• edited April 2017

Solid game from Telltale. Gets a 8.5/10 out of me. Loved the; humour, characters, graphics, art direction & soundtrack. The most gameplay & hubs since TWD S1. The voice acting may be the best in a Telltale game yet. And the writing is much, MUCH better than A New Frontier.

The only things I disliked were the animations, I don't really know if there was much important choices, Drax's character model and some of the action sequences feel a bit lame.

• It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I still enjoyed it. I'd give it a 6.5/10.

• I'm not keen on the look they gave Star lord or his facial expressions. And I don't like the makeup on Gamora's face. I don't like how weak Thanos was and how quick and easily he went down. The first episode was okay though.

• edited April 2017

It was enjoyable, hard to get a really good start out of a group like GOTG, but it was good. It's few opening choices seem to matter more in the later episodes, but are all deep, and personal, showcasing some true source material from the comics. Animation I have to agree with everyone, bit botchy with the VO, but hopefully they can fix it. Also enjoy the fact they're having fun with the episodes, naming them all after real songs. I see you TTG, I see you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.