Could We Possible Play Mainly As Each Guardian In An Episode Just About That Guardian?

Could we mainly play as a different Guardian in the upcoming episodes?

For example episode 2 is titled ("Under Pressure") and reads as follows:

It says, "Rocket is forced to confront his darkest memory." This could simple mean that maybe we would play as rocket in "flashbacks" like Peter had with his mom or this could simply mean that Rocket "used" the relic and saw this memory which goes side in side with what I said previously. Or could we play mainly as Rocket in episode 2 like we did with Peter in episode 1?

Each episode, from the descriptions, seems to be wrapped around each character:
Episode 3 - Gamora

Episode 4 - Drax

Episode 5 says they have to face their greatest challenge themselves and shows Groot on the cover of the episode. This might mean that we play as Groot mostly or this means we are going to play as all of the Guardians?

What Do You Think?

Tagged:

Comments

• I like the idea of playing as each guardian with the episodes centered around them.

• edited April 2017

I really doubt it, the steam description of the game seems to suggest that we'll be playing as Star Lord for the entire game. "this five-part episodic series puts you in the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure, told in the unique and award-winning Telltale style, where your decisions and actions will drive the path of the story you experience."

Also, I doubt they could make an episode where we play as Groot interesting.

• Well, I hoped so, but I doubt it. Since episode one would've been Star-Lord's episode, and he wasn't really the main focus.

• Ok, I get what your saying, but they are missing a great opportunity if they don't do this. I still think the game will be great either way but it would be cool if you could play as all guardians and let them have an episode for themselves minus Groot. The fight scene, where you play as each, made me think that this is what they might do but yeah it's just an idea.

I really doubt it, the steam description of the game seems to suggest that we'll be playing as Star Lord for the entire game. "this five-par

• True but we could still play as them if they touched the relic and had a "Flashback" like Peter did in episode 1.

Acheive250 posted: »

Well, I hoped so, but I doubt it. Since episode one would've been Star-Lord's episode, and he wasn't really the main focus.

• In the description of episode 2 it also says, " ... and a troublesome figure from Pete's past." So that suggests that in episode 2 we play as him. So maybe we will play mainly as two guardians per episode? So episode 2 would be Peter and Rocket?

• edited April 2017

Nahhh I doubt that will be playing as a new guardian for most of an episode, Pete is the driving force of the team, but I do think that each Guardian will have their own lime light for 5-15 minutes per an episode (Likely their desire for the eternity forge).

• " ... and a troublesome figure from Pete's past."

Hmmm, who could that be... Maybe Yondu? We know he will be in episode two because he's in the "Next Time".
    Wait a minute, does it say "Rocket will have to confront his darkest memory, and a troublesome figure from Pete's past."?
    So, does that mean Rocket will have to deal with the figure?

In the description of episode 2 it also says, " ... and a troublesome figure from Pete's past." So that suggests that in episode 2 we play as him. So maybe we will play mainly as two guardians per episode? So episode 2 would be Peter and Rocket?

• I think it would be best if Telltale were to make each episode about a different guardian. In the first episode we see a lot going on with Peter Quills visions, as they show a lot about his backstory and past. in the upcoming episode I think playing as Rocket Racoon would be an amazing experience because he has a lot of brains and gadgets (By the way how are you guys liking that new Rocket Racoon comic book series) But over all it makes sense to play as a different guardian every episode. Just because Peter Quill is their leader that doesn't mean we should be playing as him all the time because they are a team of heroes not just one person.

• Cmon....how amazing would it be to play as Groot. Every dialogue option: I am Groot

• that'd be a cool idea. like i've said in a previous thread, we've played as each Guardian in that fight scene with Thanos, and that was really awesome. ^_^ so it'd be interesting to play as a different Guardian in each episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.