What's your favorite part of Guardians of the Galaxy?

What's your favorite moment so far?

Comments

• edited April 2017

Thanos battle.

• The flashback with Peter's mom.

• The flashbacks definitely, and exploring the Milano.

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• The scene on the Kree ship where you confront Hala, probably one of Telltale's best jobs of establishing a villain as a threat but also making them sympathetic at the same time. The only part of the episode that I really enjoyed.

• Yess!100 this! Now I need TTG to make a DeadPool game!

Chibikid posted: »

Thanos battle.

• I really enjoyed the intro do some reason.

• Damn you got here before me.

• I liked the selling of Thanos's body to the Collector scene for some reason. That and Drax eating cookies.

• Kicking Thanos and the way the episode ended are definitely the parts that got the biggest laugh out of me.

• When you sell thantos body to nova corps. Rocket goes Nova Corp suuuucks.

• Kicking Thanos' corpse was cool. I also wanted to autopsy him, but there were no option, so I sold his body. That was cool too. F$ck this steroid raisin.

• When Yondu showed up

• That moment in the bar really stuck with me. It felt like they were the best of friends, a family. I loved when I had Peter say "A round for my team!" and they all had a drink together.

• I'd have to say, easily, the fight with thanos and then the celebration afterwards lol. Drinking out of the relic was hilarious.

• May I ask what made this scene particularly good?

I thought it seemed kinda generic.

Jaku2011 posted: »

The scene on the Kree ship where you confront Hala, probably one of Telltale's best jobs of establishing a villain as a threat but also making them sympathetic at the same time. The only part of the episode that I really enjoyed.

• edited May 2017

Well there is always someone isn't there? It's a combination of the villains design, the way she fights (telekinetic spear is pretty rad), her voice acting, not turning around to talk to you at first, along with having a reason to use the forge that isn't just take over the universe, and you know how you make someone a threat? Have them waste no time killing the hero, Star Lord really should have died immediately from that wound.

Acheive250 posted: »

May I ask what made this scene particularly good? I thought it seemed kinda generic.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

The bar scene and the first flashback with Peter's mom are standouts for me in Ep 1 <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.