Sam and Max Season 2

Hi!
I bought SnM season 2 on the Telltale website. However when I download the installers from here, install and then try to run start up the games. They do not work. I get the bootup login screen thing. Which shouldn't be there according to their support page. So the games won't work.

Telltale support won't say anything.

What can I do accept send them another message once a week and get silence I mean.

Comments

• You can't log in with your Telltale account at the login screen?

• edited May 2017

No. I also get a java script error. But according to their support page there shouldn't be a login screen at all. :/ Something is wrong.

EDIT 2:
    Oh and it says that if there is one on one of their "classic" games; you should contact support. I did well over a month ago but there has been nothing but silence.

WarpSpeed posted: »

You can't log in with your Telltale account at the login screen?

• If you used the web form, try sending email to support@telltale.com and see if they reply to that.

sREa posted: »

No. I also get a java script error. But according to their support page there shouldn't be a login screen at all. Something is wrong. ED

• I got an answer about a week ago. Says they won't be fixing that any time soon. :/

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you used the web form, try sending email to support@telltale.com and see if they reply to that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.