Why didn't they make Rocket cuter or the game? (he is cuter in the movies and series)

While looking at the game, I noticed that the design for Rocket, is not as cute as it is in the movie and series.
Is there a chance that they will add a mod to increase the cuteness level of the head model for the character?

random gif

Comments

• Sorry about the typo, can't find an edit button.

• I don't know about others but I don't think Rocket is supposed to be cute. I've certainly never thought about him that way.

• I think it's because of fur renderring and not a specific descision.

• Better question is why did they make him look like clay

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

No, the better question is why Drax looks like Play-Doh Kratos.

Poogers555 posted: »

Better question is why did they make him look like clay

• God of War: The Telltale series confirmed.
    They're just testing out his beta model here.

Deltino posted: »

No, the better question is why Drax looks like Play-Doh Kratos.

• Seriously?

• Whaa?? You don't think Rocket is cute in the movies?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't know about others but I don't think Rocket is supposed to be cute. I've certainly never thought about him that way.

• Only seen the first one but no, not really. I was more "Dude Rocket's so damn cool!" or "Rocket's such an amazing character." I was never like "aww... he's so cute!" Groot however... that's another story.

Acheive250 posted: »

Whaa?? You don't think Rocket is cute in the movies?

• I don't think rocket was suppose to be a "cute" character so much as the CGI rendering gave him a cute like look.

• Any chance of Rocket being considered "cute" to me at least evaporated once you hear his voice.

• I already think he is.

• Hmm, okay.

P.S. You should really see the second one, it's awesome!

AgentZ46 posted: »

Only seen the first one but no, not really. I was more "Dude Rocket's so damn cool!" or "Rocket's such an amazing character." I was never like "aww... he's so cute!" Groot however... that's another story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.