What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• edited May 2017

• edited May 2017

Maybe I'm too old for this place and maybe I'm a bit too out of touch(and probably have been drinking too much tonight), but I still believe this is one of the greatest things to ever come from Youtube:

When you've grown up with both He-Man and this song, it's just too perfect. I admit that it must not only be a generational thing, but a perfect timing thing. It's one of those things that clicks so well with me that I find it absolutely fantastic.

• this stream has been going on for awhile, its pretty cool.

• edited May 2017

Fuck communism, still a pretty good song.

• Koven - Breathing me in

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

Guns of Umpqua, Drive-By Truckers

• Really nice, electric song :)

• Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Don't you hate it when this happens?

• Now where did I put that flag...?

• edited May 2017

• No expectations- The Rolling Stones + country pie- Bob Dylan

• edited May 2017

• edited May 2017

I was pretty sad when John Bush left Anthrax(still one of the most bizarre splits I've seen*), but I'm glad he went back to Armored Saint.

*Anthrax decided to do a reunion tour with their original singer while Bush was still with the band. He was left out of the whole thing and then after the tour, when that singer decided against a full reunion and new album, they asked Bush to come record the album. That's when he officially left the band. I don't blame him at all. You have to have some pride.

• Just submitted my final essay and now im freeeeeee!!!!

• I love acoustic covers like this.

• Fans have to accept new Linkin Park, this song is sooo good. Mike nailed it

• I really like the change. All of their albums are different and people change and grow over time. And so change their thoughts, texts and sounds. One More Light shows how versatile Linkin Park is. Isn't it extremely boring and close-minded to think a band has to stay "true" to only one type of music? It's almost as if the people who are complaining only listen to one specific genre of music and basically hate everything else. Which would be sad.

Fury2014 posted: »

Fans have to accept new Linkin Park, this song is sooo good. Mike nailed it

• Excellent taste in music! You can never go wrong with Pink Floyd. B)

• Yeah, its definately better compared to garbage pop that you can hear in radio nowadays. As you said, LP´s every single new album is different, and I dont want 40 years old men to sing about wanting people to shut up when they are talking or discovering who where belongs. I liked that stuff 16 years ago, and their fans have grown up by the time, as well as band itself. Their new songs may be soft, but I am not ashamed to say I like their newer stuff since Living Things more than their numetal era, excluding Thousand Suns which was really bad album.My favorite is Hunting Party, which is yours? :)

Domi_nique posted: »

I really like the change. All of their albums are different and people change and grow over time. And so change their thoughts, texts and so

• But.. I like this "garbage pop" :/

Fury2014 posted: »

Yeah, its definately better compared to garbage pop that you can hear in radio nowadays. As you said, LP´s every single new album is differe

• Totally

The sounds from the second "Welcoooome to the Machiiine" make the hairs on my arms stand up.

Excellent taste in music! You can never go wrong with Pink Floyd.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.