"Out from Boneville" / "The Great Cow Race" soundtrack CD covers

edited March 2010 in Bone
Since Telltale was nice enough to offer Jared Emerson-Johnson's beautiful soundtrack to the two Bone games as free downloads on their page, I've decided to create covers to go with the soundtracks, and for everybody to print out. Hope you like them!

Out from Boneville:

bone_front_prev.jpg

bone_back_prev.jpg

The Great Cow Race:

cow_front_prev.jpg

cow_back_prev.jpg

And here you can download the covers at full resolution (300dpi):

Bone: Out from Boneville - Soundtrack CD Covers
Bone: The Great Cow Race - Soundtrack CD Covers

Comments

• edited April 2006
    Ehy, these things are really nice!
    You should donate them to Telltale. They should put them on the website...officially.
    Dom (Italy)
  • edited April 2006
    Laserschwert is at it again with his 1337 picture editing skillz. Great job! :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    These are awesome!

I opened up the thread and Kevin, Dave, Jake, and Heather all flocked around my desk going, "Those are great! Who made them?" I think that constitutes a stamp of approval. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Hey, those are nice! You've got Jared's composers notes in there too even. Awesome.

He still needs to write those up for the 2nd game....

(The stuff you're attributing to him on that CD label is in fact stuff I wrote up so people would have some context for the tracks on the soundtrack site -- you'll also notice some of the ones I wrote never appeared for some reason, so not all the tracks are discussed... hmm -- but Jared has a lot more to say than that)
  • edited April 2006
    Very nice! They really do look like official covers, I doubt Telltale could make them any better than that :)
    Good job, I'm definately going to use these.
  • edited April 2006
    Well, thanks everybody.

Yeah, I just used the short track descriptions for "The Great Cow Race" to at least have something on the inside cover. Yet, if Jared is going to write up his thoughts on the second soundtrack as well, I'll put them on the cover instead...
  • edited April 2006
    Laser you are the man! I still remember that sam and max stuff you did...
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    **Applause!!**
  • edited May 2006
    These are awesome, absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks man. (Finally I get some cover art for my CDs;) )
  • edited July 2006
    Laser you are the man! I still remember that sam and max stuff you did...

He did the Sam and Max TV show DVD cover?

That dvd sleeve is amazing. It inspired me to burn the episodes just so I could use that cover.
    Now I'm inspired to do the same with these

Tell tale needs to employ this guy do do their artwork for packages. that would be awesome.
  • edited October 2006
    @Jake:

Bringing this thing back up again, is there any chance of Jared doing some annotations for the "Cow Race"-soundtrack as well? I don't know how close you're in contact with him, so I was just wondering.

And while you're at it, ask him (gently, of course!) to do something similar for the UPCOMING (as in the imperative form) complete "Culture Shock"-soundtrack... or probably the COMPLETE "Sam & Max: Freelance Police - Season 1"-soundtrack (would make a nice 2-disc set, don't you think? DON'T YA?!?).

Yeah, I know, I'm demanding, but I've got my reasons, because since back when LucasArts pulled the plug to my soundtrack-site (or part of it) I'm a little... itchy... when it comes to great game soundtracks.
  • edited February 2007
    Since it seems as if I can't edit the first post, I'll post the updated cover (with Jared's composer's notes on "Cow Race") right here:

boneoutfrombonevillefrowg5.th.jpg boneoutfrombonevillebacts4.th.jpg

bonethegreatcowracefronfs6.th.jpg bonethegreatcowracebackim4.th.jpg

Enjoy!
  • edited February 2007
    Awesome. Thanks.
  • edited February 2007
    Time to use the color laser printer at the office again! (illegally, since it's not work related) Heh heh... :)

--Erwin
  • edited February 2007
    Totally awesome!!
  • edited March 2007
    These are cool.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    Hey! You can now get these from the Bone soundtracks page. Laserschwert gave us a couple extra files to sweeten the deal - labels for the CDs themselves, so now your whole set can match.
  • edited July 2007
    This is absolutely wonderful! Great artistry!

Thanks for all your hard work.
  • edited March 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Hey! You can now get these from the Bone soundtracks page. Laserschwert gave us a couple extra files to sweeten the deal - labels for the CDs themselves, so now your whole set can match.

Yeah, not anymore...
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah, not anymore...
    They're back!
  • edited March 2010
    Woo! Thanks to whoever made them re-available. :)

Love the CD covers too!
  • Anyone still have the soundtracks?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.