Who else thinks Thanos will be revived in a future episode.

SoI think Thanos will not be killed that easily and think he will be revived in a future episode.does anyone else feel the same?

Tagged:

Comments

• I hope so

• I sure hope so since he was very underwhelming and quite underutilized in EP1.

• That's definitely the whole reason they killed him in the first place. There is no way he won't be revived.

• edited May 2017

Yeah, I'm thinking that's pretty likely. Maybe Nebula will try to revive him with the relic.
    That being said, I wouldn't really care if he stayed dead either, haha.

enter image description here

• Me as well with this.

Also, Deadpoolian, you aren't Deadpoolian. Where is your cute Deadpool picture? Where!?
    Imposter!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yeah, I'm thinking that's pretty likely. Maybe Nebula will try to revive him with the relic. That being said, I wouldn't really care if he stayed dead either, haha.

• Ha! Lil' Deadpool is safe and doing well... Just wanna give my boy Yondu some love.

enter image description here

AChicken posted: »

Me as well with this. Also, Deadpoolian, you aren't Deadpoolian. Where is your cute Deadpool picture? Where!? Imposter!

• True. Mary Poppins needs some limelight.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Ha! Lil' Deadpool is safe and doing well... Just wanna give my boy Yondu some love.

• The death scene was, admittedly, kind of anti-climatic in my opinion, so I hope this isn't the last we have seen of Thanos.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

The preview outright says this will be Nebula's plan. Plus, it makes sense with the relic.

• Well they literally made a thingy that brings people back to life a plot point, so that's a given.

• The minute they introduced the idea of a macguffin bringing people back from the dead, Thanos was already jumping out of that coffin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.