GOTG Episode 2 Waiting Thread - Rated by Aus, Releasing June 6th, New Key Art, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• That's good news; guessing the episode is closer than later.

• edited May 2017

Wait, what?!
    YES

Edit: let's just hope that it doesn't take 4 Weeks to release the episode.
    ANF Ep5 was rated in the end of April by Australia. It's releasing a month after (4 weeks). That's not usual for this process.

• I'm expecting a mid June release since ANF is coming out the 30th.

AChicken posted: »

Wait, what?! YES Edit: let's just hope that it doesn't take 4 Weeks to release the episode. ANF Ep5 was rated in the end of April by Australia. It's releasing a month after (4 weeks). That's not usual for this process.

• It will probably start blowing up after TWD ep 5.

I wouldn't count on it.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Wow a whole moth since episode 1 and only 3 pages? It will probably start blowing up after TWD ep 5.

• I thought it was quite big considering how massively popular the guardians of the galaxy series is which i thought would work in the benefit of telltale.

OzzyUK posted: »

The fanbase for GOTG is pretty small so there isn't that many people who want to talk about it in here plus there isn't much episode 2 news

• edited May 2017

Ooh, that's good news. Hopefully the release isn't too far away.

• I'm pretty sure it'll release pretty quick after ANF is finished.

Acheive250 posted: »

Ooh, that's good news. Hopefully the release isn't too far away.

• enter image description here

I'm gonna speculate that we get A New Frontier Ep 5 on the 23rd and Guardians on May 30th.

• Glad to know that it's coming. I know that a lot of people aren't very hyped but I'm pretty excited. :)

• [removed]

• I think Guardians here is some of Jared's best work.
    He's got great music for fight scenes, the deal with the Collector/Nova Corps, Suspenseful music while on the Kree ship... It just all stands out in a way the other games didn't. (not that I'm saying the other games' music is bad, but this series has some great background tunes.)

Unfortunately GodsFriendChuck on YouTube (the guy who uploads all the Telltale music) hasn't gotten the Guardians one yet. Hm.

• Hopefully the activity increases once more news comes out.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Glad to know that it's coming. I know that a lot of people aren't very hyped but I'm pretty excited.

• Hopefully.

....at least we have each other!
    Chibikid posted: »

Hopefully the activity increases once more news comes out.

• Boohoo

Since this thread is highly visisted. How is episode 1? I definitely hated this franchise and hated the fact telltale decided to do this.

• Yondu and Rocket are my favorites. I'm a sucker for assholes with a heart of gold.

who are ur fav characters from the guardians of the galaxy mine are groot , rocket and nebula

• Ohh a rating so I can expect a June release (hopefully) .

• You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Also, Guardians is a fantastic series.

Since this thread is highly visisted. How is episode 1? I definitely hated this franchise and hated the fact telltale decided to do this.

• That's just your incorrect opinion.

When a game is kid friendly, narrative is limited. Less things can be implied/shown, general tone of the game lightens immensely. Also, I

• I just downloaded an update for the game right now

• I did a week ago.
    I don't think it's much. Probably just a tweak to subtitles or sound editing.

scalan15 posted: »

I just downloaded an update for the game right now

• when is episode 2 coming out does anyone know

• No one knows yet, hence the waiting thread. ;) :p

Probably sooner than later, since the episode was rated. Maybe early June if you wanted me to spitball a guess (but keep in mind moderators are just community volunteers and not Telltale Staff).

when is episode 2 coming out does anyone know

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2017

Job has played ep 2 and they should be announcing the release date news "very soon".

• Soo, June 6th?

Job has played ep 2 and they should be announcing the release date news "very soon". https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/867466536625119232

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

This was the third time I've seen the second ep :sunglasses:

Job has played ep 2 and they should be announcing the release date news "very soon". https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/867466536625119232

• I'd say mid to late June with more important information coming after ANF finishes.

• YES YES YES YES YES YES....

• It's that good, eh?

This was the third time I've seen the second ep

• Nice! I think they'll release it the week before (june 6th) or after E3 (June 20th)

• They finally said something! I'm confident it'll be even better than the first one.

• Considering it's been so long since the first episode, I'm really hoping for June 6th.
    Week after E3 -- June 20th -- would be a tedious wait, but I feel that Telltale may announce a new series (or two) at E3, so that may tide me over until then.
    I'm just hoping it's [SUPER] rather than later. Ya know?

Nice! I think they'll release it the week before (june 6th) or after E3 (June 20th)

• Ooohhh, you're so lucky...

This was the third time I've seen the second ep

• Telltale may announce a new series (or two) at E3,

Fingers crossed for you know what...

Considering it's been so long since the first episode, I'm really hoping for June 6th. Week after E3 -- June 20th -- would be a tedious wa

• It's (hopefully) more focused on Rocket, it's gotta be better!

AgentZ46 posted: »

They finally said something! I'm confident it'll be even better than the first one.

• Puzzle Agent 3?!!

Telltale may announce a new series (or two) at E3, Fingers crossed for you know what...

• Dude, I'm not gonna lie - Puzzle Agent 3 would be sick. :p

Puzzle Agent 3?!!

• Well, not exactly what I was thinking...

enter image description here

Puzzle Agent 3?!!

• If you want... but I'd need to see improvements. I want it to have real good effort put into it. Let there be more than a variation of 6 puzzles!
    [Opinion Incoming!] Yeah... I wasn't much of a fan of Puzzle Agent. It was a poor Professor Layton copycat of a game, and it just didn't seem to have things down correctly. There weren't many puzzles, and even then they were simply easy or stupidly hard. I say that because there were some puzzles that were just explained in a strange way that did not make sense at all. I needed to use hints quite a lot, because sometimes the description of the puzzle wouldn't really give me a clue as to what to look for/look at. It just stated what it is: "Nelson must put the fuses back into the switchboard. Help him find the right one!" (Okay... but what's the puzzle?)
    The story was interesting, but it felt like things ended too soon. *especially in Puzzle Agent 1: you (sort-of-kind-of) solve the mystery and then the game ends there, with no real resolution to many things. Yes, there was a sequel, buuut... again, not so good.

Dude, I'm not gonna lie - Puzzle Agent 3 would be sick.

• Dude, just give me Game of Thrones and I'll be happy.

Telltale may announce a new series (or two) at E3, Fingers crossed for you know what...

• ...or that, yeah sure.

PUZZLE AGENT FOREVVVER!!!

Well, not exactly what I was thinking...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.