GotG Retail disk season pass question

Hello everyone,
I've just bought the physical retail Xbox One version of GotG, thinking that it would includw the season pass. Ive played thought all the first episode, and while I didn't expect to have episode 2 avalaible since it has not been released yet, the game keeps asking me to buy the season pass, event at the season pass option at the main mebo takes me to xboc one marketplace to buy it (at it appears full price) so my question is... Is this normal? Will episode 2 be unlocked when it gets released or will I need to buy the season pass?
Some news reporta that it would include a season pass code, but tha game had no any booklet or leaflet with it. Bought it new and sealed. Is my copy missing the code?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 2 should unlock for download as soon as it has released, there have been problems in the past where it still says to need to purchase the episode but Telltale normally fix the issue fairly quicky or put information on how to fix it yourself in the Guardians of the Galaxy support section.

• As I feared, Episode 2 is out and my retail disk still prompt me to buy season pass or episode 2 :( will this be fixed soon?

• [Moderators are community volunteers; not Staff Members]

Usually, I've noticed that the issue gets fixed within (what I want to say is) a couple days, whenever this does happen to occur with a Season Pass Disc episode download.

As I feared, Episode 2 is out and my retail disk still prompt me to buy season pass or episode 2 will this be fixed soon?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.