Please TellTell, Give Us Season Two

Jurassic World has more than proved that there is potential yet for this franchise, and not just potential- a want and desire for it. Biggest opening weekend in history.
While the JP game has garnered mixed reviews, I think TellTale has evolved way past where they were when they did season one. It's time for season two.

Comments

• Dunno know man. After having played it, I dont think this game can get a season 2.
    I liked the story and characters but the mechanics were SO BAD. I died more times in this game then I did in a hours worth of Dark Souls.
    I think TT should do something with this IP tho.

• They should make a season 2, BUT!!! with the mechanics of the walking dead. :P

Gorvar posted: »

Dunno know man. After having played it, I dont think this game can get a season 2. I liked the story and characters but the mechanics were

• I would love a seconds season! I really enjoyed the first one! :)

• I think a second game would be lots of fun. I hope they'll do one that'll tie in with Jurassic World

• Seriously. The two things I want to see most:
    1.) The evacuation of Site B during Hurricane Clarissa
    2.) Prequel to Jurassic World

• I like that. Also, bring back Gerry, Nima and an older Jess.

_Veritas_ posted: »

Seriously. The two things I want to see most: 1.) The evacuation of Site B during Hurricane Clarissa 2.) Prequel to Jurassic World

• Oh yeah. Maybe introduce Mariquita, Nima's daughter.

MaconMajr posted: »

I like that. Also, bring back Gerry, Nima and an older Jess.

• That right there:

Alt text

Good idea.

DinoDrago posted: »

Oh yeah. Maybe introduce Mariquita, Nima's daughter.

• It really is the perfect time TellTale.

Come on, don't let the past get you down. The community and, frankly, everyone, is wanting a JP game.

• I agree there should be a season 2 I would love to see where it goes the game was so fun

• Thanks for saying so

That right there: Good idea.

• You're welcome. Wow it's been that long?

DinoDrago posted: »

Thanks for saying so

• Guess so

You're welcome. Wow it's been that long?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.