I am surprised TellTale didn't...

I am surprised TellTale didn't make Groot the playable character.It would have been easier for them to make his dialogues and they could reuse his lines, one of their favourite things.

Comments

• I have a feeling that each episode will have you in the control of a different guardian, so we might be able to play Groot in the next episode or in the finale.

• Ha.

Haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I see what you did there.

• Ohh, okay. Now I get it.

HA!

choircorgis posted: »

Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I see what you did there.

• How sad... :'(

• I'd like to play as groot, the dialogue could be just the same as any other character, so for example

Rocket asks groot how he's doing
    Options are:
    Fine
    Sad
    Happy

If you choose silence then groot says nothing, if you choose any other one, groot says I am groot and rocket understands you

• Considering they've hinted at each episode focusing on a Guardian, I could see them using this as a gag in the episode that focuses on Groot.

• I'm hoping there is at least one chapter with Groot as the playable character.

One of the major choices needs to be between answering "I am Groot" or answering "I am Groot".

• As I said above, I can see that happening in the Groot-focused episode. It's too good of a gag to pass up. :p

Abeille posted: »

I'm hoping there is at least one chapter with Groot as the playable character. One of the major choices needs to be between answering "I am Groot" or answering "I am Groot".

• Groot: I am Groot!
    Rocket: "What'd you say about my mother?!"

[?] Now that was uncool.

Groot: I am Groot...
    Rocket: "Okay, now you're just speaking gibberish.."

[?] Do you even know what you're doing?

Abeille posted: »

I'm hoping there is at least one chapter with Groot as the playable character. One of the major choices needs to be between answering "I am Groot" or answering "I am Groot".

• edited June 2017

In episode 5 if we do get to play as Grout it will probably give us dialogue options like for example "Hi" "Greetings" "sup" but not matter what is picked it will always end up as I am groot but I wonder how telltale would make there episode "tailored" if everything was the same dialogue.

• Rocket can translate. (Hopefully.)

Creeper1846 posted: »

In episode 5 if we do get to play as Grout it will probably give us dialogue options like for example "Hi" "Greetings" "sup" but not matter

• Doh! I posted this elsewhere after you. So I didn't invent the idea after all.

I STOLE IT!!! Muhahaha

TNewsome posted: »

I'd like to play as groot, the dialogue could be just the same as any other character, so for example Rocket asks groot how he's doing

• Just as with all of his other dialogue options, they can change the enunciation of "I am Groot" depending on what dialogue option you select. He can say it happily, sadly, intently, excitedly, etc.

Creeper1846 posted: »

In episode 5 if we do get to play as Grout it will probably give us dialogue options like for example "Hi" "Greetings" "sup" but not matter

• Each flash back will use a different member of the guardians of the galaxy I'm hopeing for gamora in episode 3

• (Choose a dialogue option, silence is always valid)
    "I am Groot!"
    "I am Groot?"
    "I am Groot."
    "..."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.