Can't Access "Your Choices" Under Pressure Ep.2 ??

Hey all,

So I'm a huge GOTG fan, and have pretty much checked every day for episode 2 to be released. It finally arrived today! However I managed to download yesterday and finish it which was awesome.

However I can't access the "your choices" like at all. I've refreshed constantly, changed saved etc... it's one of my favourite things about telltale games!

Anyone else having same issue? Or has mine glitched? :(

Comments

• Usually when a Telltale episode comes out I find the stats never show the first day or two.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The choices sometimes take time to show up, the game still knows what you chose and will display them when the choices server comes online/updates.

• Same thing here, couldn't see "My Choices", worried it might be a glitch or something. Really liked this episode on my first play through...

• Yeah unable to see choices . I am on steam version .

• It might be a server issue caused from lots of traffic during the episode launch, maybe. Try checking back later.

• The choices are out right now

• edited June 2017

Thank for filling me in. I'm on Xbox and the same thing was happening. Didn't know new episodes had a wait time like that.

• Yeah, you were right! I have them now!
    Thanks! :)

Cody-Allen posted: »

Usually when a Telltale episode comes out I find the stats never show the first day or two.

• I've got my choices! Turns out it takes a couple of days! Was just being impatient!

Thanks all! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.