Games you're excited for at the Playstation conference?

I for one just want to get a release date for Detroit: Become Human. And I'm very excited to see the LiS Before the Storm gameplay to be shown off.

A small part of me also hopes they show any Episode Prompto stuff.

Tagged:

Comments

• i just hope the conference is as good as last year. no cringe-worthy bullshit, no pandering, no new console reveals, just game after game after game and a Kojima appearance. E3 has been shit so far, but if Sony repeats their success from last year i'm all for it.

• Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity HD
    Spyro The Dragon: the Fire-Breath-Taking Trilogy

Please...

Also, some details on The Last of Us Part II would be pretty cool... Even though I won't want to read/watch it, since I haven't finished the first game yet.

• I feel like it might be a bit early in development to show any gameplay or anything from TLOU 2 but I'm hopeful there'll be something about it. If not, then ND will probably only show Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

Acheive250 posted: »

Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity HD Spyro The Dragon: the Fire-Breath-Taking Trilogy Please... Also, some details on The Last of Us Part I

• Spider-Man PS4
    • The Last of Us 2
    • Resident Evil 2 Remake
    • Uncharted The Lost Legacy
    • New game by Sucker Punch
  • Sucker Punch is announcing a new game? I hope it's a new inFAMOUS title.

AronDracula posted: »

* Spider-Man PS4 * The Last of Us 2 * Resident Evil 2 Remake * Uncharted The Lost Legacy * New game by Sucker Punch

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's supposed to be Danganronpa V3 news but I'm unsure if it's at the Sony conference or not.

• It's not 100% true. It's just a rumour. They have been so quiet since InFamous First Light.

Sucker Punch is announcing a new game? I hope it's a new inFAMOUS title.

• edited June 2017

I would love for them to make a sequel to SS, but I heard a lot of people didn't like it. Either way, most likely Sony will do the unveiling of whatever the game is, since SP isn't on the list of developers at E3.

EDIT: I just heard their game is a brand new IP so it might not be inFAMOUS. Damn it.

AronDracula posted: »

It's not 100% true. It's just a rumour. They have been so quiet since InFamous First Light.

• Days Gone
    • God of War
      Hopefully they'll reveal the release dates for both, I'm thinking one of them will be out this fall, and the other Q1 or 2 next year.

• The Last of Us part II
      Because I need something to live for.

• edited June 2017

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one excited for Detroit: Become Human. LOL.

• Spider-Man PS4!!!!!!!! I hope for a 2017 release or there's no reason to live

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That one seemed interesting, but I'm going in cautious for that one.

... I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one excited for Detroit: Become Human. LOL.

• The game looks beautiful, no doubt. But I just hope Quantic does good. They've done Beyond: Two Souls and I remember the story being a bit flaky.

dojo32161 posted: »

That one seemed interesting, but I'm going in cautious for that one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.