The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm anxious to post my results, so I'll post the less inappropriate ones (I hope):

"Why do I hurt all over?"
    "Smegma"

"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with..."
    "Teen pregnancy"

"Why am I sticky?"
    "A subscriptions to Men's Fitness"

fallandir posted: »

CAH are one of the best things in life. "Hmm, what's that smell?" "Hunger." "What did Santa bring to little kids in the orphanage?" "Dead parents."

• I'm watching all the seasons of Star Wars The Clone Wars. I'm bored and this should make the time go faster until Star Wars The Last Jedi.

• It's interesting! I like the humor in it as well, I like Dan. xD

I'm feeling more serious about my webcomic at this point. Not like career-potential serious, but my-main-hobby-from-now-on serious. I've

• edited June 2017

Having to reinstall everything back onto the computer after a restart is gonna be a pain. And I'm just taking my time with it too. Curse my laziness.

On another note, I'm really excited from the games that's been revealed at E3 this year! Evil Within 2, Dragon Ball FighterZ, LiS Before The Storm?! Hell yeah! Admittedly I've haven't watched all of the E3 this year but those 3 alone made me very ecstatic.

• E N G L A N D I S M Y C I T Y

• This dude again? Logan? Paul?

E N G L A N D I S M Y C I T Y

• L O G A N P A U L I S M Y C I T Y

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

This dude again? Logan? Paul?

• Ayy, how's it goin?

E N G L A N D I S M Y C I T Y

• Can't complain really... How about you?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ayy, how's it goin?

• Not too bad. Feeling less rudderless these days, which is nice.

Can't complain really... How about you?

• Been listening to rap still I hope...

I've been on a kick recently.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Not too bad. Feeling less rudderless these days, which is nice.

• So why is Vivendi so bad I hear about the takeovers but that is it why are they so bad?

• edited June 2017

Oh now we can talk about politics?Good! Well I think we should talk about this Supreme Court Could Decide To Hear Travel Ban Case By The End Of The Week i think this will be a issue on national security and if President Trump has the authority to enforce this.I think he does and it is why I think this will be a 6-3 in favor of Trump adminstration.Very Interesting To Hear This Online Like YouTube.Also this isn't tribalism this is just news

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/on-a-tiny-norwegian-island-america-keeps-an-eye-on-russia/ar-BBCBKC9?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp In

• Landed an interview tomorrow morning at Toys R Us!

• edited June 2017

I loved that show. There's a guy named Krell who is voiced by Dave Fennoy (Lee in TWDG) and Bail Organa is Phil LaMarr (Cassius in TFTBL).

AronDracula posted: »

I'm watching all the seasons of Star Wars The Clone Wars. I'm bored and this should make the time go faster until Star Wars The Last Jedi.

• Congrats!

BroKenny posted: »

Landed an interview tomorrow morning at Toys R Us!

• Because if Vivendi actually buys out Ubisoft you probably won't see anymore creative games like Child of Light, Valiant Hearts, Rayman Legends, Far Cry Blood Dragon and the new Mario and Rabbids crossover.

joshua007 posted: »

So why is Vivendi so bad I hear about the takeovers but that is it why are they so bad?

• I already heard Dave Fennoy but thanks for letting me know about Organa.

I loved that show. There's a guy named Krell who is voiced by Dave Fennoy (Lee in TWDG) and Bail Organa is Phil LaMarr (Cassius in TFTBL).

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Is that a threat or a promise?

enter image description here

• Just watched the original Back to the Future movie for the first time and I've gotta say, it's one of the best movies I have ever -- And probably will ever -- watch.

• There has been another van attack in london ):

This time muslims have been targeted. its a sad time to be alive when people cant even walk down a street without being attacked simply because they follow a different belief system.

Fuck this. Fuck murdering innocent people. Fuck it all.

• If singing "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid" doesn't land the job, the boss is too young.

Ah childhood.

BroKenny posted: »

Landed an interview tomorrow morning at Toys R Us!

• Why are so many Fucking people so Fucked up? Fuck.

I do mean that seriously though. What is wrong with humans?

There has been another van attack in london ): This time muslims have been targeted. its a sad time to be alive when people cant even wal

• fuck, bloodborne is so fucking good. i cant believe i didnt feel the hype for this game when it was first released. what an idiot, but now thank god i bought it and finally playing it. im on the old hunters dlc and its so good. that ludwig fight was so lit, man. tooke me like 10 tries and it was so good. but i couldnt record it when i finished so im super fucking salty, damn you PS D,: i guess that you cant save shit when a trophy appears right? thats 2 times that ive beaten a boss and ive wanted to record and i got nothing. is there a way to save the when it fails the first time???

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Make sure to watch the sequels too.

Acheive250 posted: »

Just watched the original Back to the Future movie for the first time and I've gotta say, it's one of the best movies I have ever -- And probably will ever -- watch.

• Each sequel is the lesser of it's predecessor, but you should watch all 3. They're all good.

Acheive250 posted: »

Just watched the original Back to the Future movie for the first time and I've gotta say, it's one of the best movies I have ever -- And probably will ever -- watch.

• Well, gentlemen. We live in a very sick world, and our race collectively sucks some major peen in terms of doing the right thing.

In other words, we can't do it to save our lives. Literally.

There has been another van attack in london ): This time muslims have been targeted. its a sad time to be alive when people cant even wal

• Want an amazing anime movie to watch? or just an amazing movie in general?

Watch Redline, you won't regret it.

enter image description here enter image description here

• edited June 2017

[removed]

OzzyUK posted: »

• Definitely.

• edited June 2017

[removed]

• Vivendi is owned by Bolloré.
    He's basically an oligarch of the worst kind (buying medias and putting censorship in it) thinking only about money.

He's going to milk ubisoft to the last drop if he takes over.
    For example he bought a famous channel and today he removed all contents. Views still drop.

joshua007 posted: »

So why is Vivendi so bad I hear about the takeovers but that is it why are they so bad?

• I wasn't really trying to start a discussion about politics, just sharing an interesting story on the geopolitics between Russia and the United States.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh now we can talk about politics?Good! Well I think we should talk about this Supreme Court Could Decide To Hear Travel Ban Case By The End

• Dave Fennoy does an amazing job as Jedi General Pong Krell. He's got the perfect voice for it. The Umbara arc is my favorite of the entire TV show. I don't really want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen the episodes, but Fennoy certainly adds to why they are awesome.

Also, Catherine Taber, does female Jesse and Padme.

• Make sure to watch Star Wars: Rebels after that!

I'm watching all the seasons of Star Wars The Clone Wars. I'm bored and this should make the time go faster until Star Wars The Last Jedi.

• Yeah, I actually didn't even realize it was Fennoy until I was reading the TV Trope page. Krell pissed me off so bad, but he did it amazingly and he was just such a bastard. The Umbara arc was amazing, and it's one of my favorites next to the Mandalorian and Maul arcs.

Dave Fennoy does an amazing job as Jedi General Pong Krell. He's got the perfect voice for it. The Umbara arc is my favorite of the entire T

• I dunno, I heard so many people saying bad things about it.

Make sure to watch Star Wars: Rebels after that!

• Wut? I've barely heard anything bad about it. Anyway it doesn't matter, the show is amazing at character development and has an amazing cast of characters. It shows you how the rebel alliance came to be and follows one of the more important rebel cells in the rebellion.

Show is amazing, I'd say it was better than clone wars to me. Clone wars is more grand with huge important battles and filler in between. Rebels has that but it focuses more on the awesome characters and their relationships with each other than the huge battles, which do happen, they just have a lot more build up.

I dunno, I heard so many people saying bad things about it.

• But the lightsaber battles are nothing compared to The Clone Wars ones from what I heard.

Wut? I've barely heard anything bad about it. Anyway it doesn't matter, the show is amazing at character development and has an amazing cast

• Lightsaber combat isn't that big of a deal, really. It's only one aspect of the shows. Rebels has good ones, they just aren't that common, because well, lightsaber users aren't that common as they are in the Clone Wars. There is a non-force user duel which is pretty awesome, and Season 2's finale features one of the best lightsaber duels done in Star Wars, ever.

Season 1 is rough, but has good spots. Season 2 and 3 feature things that will appease any Clone Wars fan, and Rebels might finally give the show a proper conclusion despite taking place so long afterwards (especially to certain characters and places that feature heavily on the Clone Wars).

But the lightsaber battles are nothing compared to The Clone Wars ones from what I heard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.