Do you guys think Gwyn Whitehill will play a BIG Role in Season 2

Do you guys think that she'll play a pretty Big Role in Season 2. And what kind of role do you guys think she will play in it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Logically it would depend on if Asher or Rodrik is alive. IRL she would only care and therefore have a big impact if Asher was alive but since it's a telltale game and it's difficult to have a narrative where a character is or isn't in it depending on which brother survives then I think she will only have a small role at the beginning where she helps Asher (but only if she was the one who finds you at the end of season 1) and then sort of disappear or get killed off.

• I hoped for her to get a bigger role but i guess she might not which sucks. My Prediction for her death if she does die is she gets shot by someone with a Bow and Arrow lol.

Logically it would depend on if Asher or Rodrik is alive. IRL she would only care and therefore have a big impact if Asher was alive but sin

• If Rodrik is alive, what Gryff did to Asher should have been the last straw and she could become an ally to Rodrik.

For Asher, it depends if you called off the assassination plan. Or it could work either way.

It also depends on what kind of character Torrhen Whitehill will be. If he's as much of an ass as the other Whitehill men. He might be since he and the other Whitehill brothers picked on Gryff.

• I hope she has a big role. I know she's a bit of a controversial character here on the forums, but I love her.

• I love her too and hope she plays a big role in S2

AgentZ46 posted: »

I hope she has a big role. I know she's a bit of a controversial character here on the forums, but I love her.

• I think they could make some pretty emotional scenes if Asher is alive and didn't call off the plan.

A1pha150 posted: »

I love her too and hope she plays a big role in S2

• What kind of emotional scenes do you mean?

I think they could make some pretty emotional scenes if Asher is alive and didn't call off the plan.

• I'm just saying it could be an emotional experience to have lovers on opposite sides of the war and you'd only have yourself to blame.

A1pha150 posted: »

What kind of emotional scenes do you mean?

• oh right got you now.

I'm just saying it could be an emotional experience to have lovers on opposite sides of the war and you'd only have yourself to blame.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.