What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• This one's a youngster. Will she make it big, or will the industry chew her up and spit her out as it has with so many others? Check again in five years, when she's old enough to drink in the U.S.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you think guitar hero seems hard you should try it with the VR game Audioshield.

(not my video)

I played it on hard mode which is hard enough (and two below the highest setting) but playing it on expert like in the video would kill me :D.

Exactly. I can thank my sister for having me watch her play this song until she could play it almost flawlessly on expert mode.

• Everbody's Talkin by Harry Nilsson. Great song!

• edited June 2017

Woah. You would have the reflexes of a Kung Fu master after becoming good at this game. :O

I would most likely break the controllers after a few songs because I would accidentally smack the controllers together going criss-cross like that. :\

OzzyUK posted: »

If you think guitar hero seems hard you should try it with the VR game Audioshield. (not my video) I played it on hard mode which is hard enough (and two below the highest setting) but playing it on expert like in the video would kill me .

• Yah. She already has the singing voice of someone in their 20's

I keep listening to figure out which guitar cords are the ones she's playing, but she also switches guitars every few seconds in the video so it's hard to pinpoint it.

WarpSpeed posted: »

This one's a youngster. Will she make it big, or will the industry chew her up and spit her out as it has with so many others? Check again in five years, when she's old enough to drink in the U.S.

• I think this track is growing on me, I just hope Mark Ronson doesn't make this album pop-sounding with his direction..

• Oh. So relaxing at the beginning. It's a great pick!

• I see what you mean. It's starting to rub off onto me, too.

I think this track is growing on me, I just hope Mark Ronson doesn't make this album pop-sounding with his direction..

• This one?

Actually, not bad.

Everbody's Talkin by Harry Nilsson. Great song!

• Yep thats it. It's such a memorizing track that makes you want to walk out into sunset listening to it. I heard it first in Only fools and Horses and then Futurama.

This one? Actually, not bad.

• edited June 2017

Woah. Before you showed me this I wasn't very interested In seeing what Telltale has done with Guardians of the Galaxy, but having that song play in the main menu has gotten me way more interested in seeing what it's about.

• I'm afraid that you're beyond help, my friend. I'm sorry....

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

• Good to hear that he still sings. :)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2017

I was going to see them in at their concert Dublin last week but due to different reasons i wasn't able to make it so had so sell my ticket :(

I looked at some video of the concert on youtube and he can still reach the high note really well at 69 years old which i cool to see.

Good to hear that he still sings.

• I've heard that one on YouTube before. It's super hilarious. :p

• Wow. They have such an interesting art style to their music videos. Their "Burn The Witch"' music video was the first music video I saw. It freaked me out a bit since I was 8 when I first saw it.

• The cheap looking effects in that video, although has aged quite a bit, added more to the creepiness for me. Burn The Witch was also one my first heard QOTSA songs too.

Wow. They have such an interesting art style to their music videos. Their "Burn The Witch"' music video was the first music video I saw. It freaked me out a bit since I was 8 when I first saw it.

• I only listen to real music!

• I think my ears just broke. :(

I only listen to real music!

• I've been listening to some western stuff recently. If anyone has any songs to recommend that would be really nice, because I've been listening to the same stuff for the last week or so.
    Kinda like this (not the best example, but I can't think of a better one at the moment, you get the point):

• Pretty much anything with a badass/depressing tone would be nice. :D

I've been listening to some western stuff recently. If anyone has any songs to recommend that would be really nice, because I've been listen

• edited June 2017

I may have some Ideas....

All 55 of them.... /0o0\

But luckily, if you don't feel like sitting through the whole playlist (I know I wouldn't) I will take out my top favorite and explain why they're so special to me.

• Drive

Whenever I think of TWD this is one of the first songs that comes to my head. It makes me think of an epic car chase.

• Somewhere Around Nothing

Whenever it came close to a new episode to be released for A New Frontier I would listen to this song. It never failed to get me hyped for a new episode. :)

These next few songs make me think of the relationship between Clementine and AJ. How much Clementine misses him and how much she is willing to do and sacrifice to get him back.

• Running Love

• Faraway Vol. 2
      I wish I could've used the original music video, but this video of it had better audio quality. :(

This song makes me tear up whenever I hear it ; |. And it's instrumental doesn't give less of an impact by much.

• Faraway Vol.1 (Instrumental)

Okay. Continuing my previous comment and getting out of the sad territory.

• Nothing Else Matters
      To cut to the chase, I'm really into this song for this moment. (1:55)

If you're thinking what I'm thinking right now.... OH MY LORD!! :O Clem The Badass.

You know how I said I was done with the sad territory....I Lied XP

• Epilogue
      What does this make you think of?

To me, the start of this song is the most tear-jerking moment that Telltale's The Walking Dead can have.... When Clementine reunites with AJ.

Oh. I'm going to soak my keyboard if I keep this up.

Now for something a little silly...

• Bittersweet

This song makes me think of a semi-sad musical number between Gabe and Dr. Linguard. I know it's a bit silly, but I can't think of anything else when this song plays.

Just picture it, after the hole in in Richmond's wall is sealed and everyone comes out to salvage what is left, Dr.Linguard (If you left him alive, of course) and Gabe come together to express their woes and what it is they have left to keep them going... In song.

• Dead Man's Eyes
      This song is my absolute favorite. Do I need to say why?

Wouldn't this song be fitting if it were a song used in the credit's of a TWD episode? Ah, I can only cross my fingers it finds it's place somewhere in the next installment.

And here are a few more quiet ones that give me goosebumps when I hear them.

"Birth Pain" is one I come back to. #53 in my playlist

A few other ones are "Psalm" (#53) And another big favorite..... Lullaby (#35)

As well as "Conclusion" (#17)

But you get the point.

And for my last of the top favorite...

• Fight Against Monsters
      If there were a song that could illustrate what happened at the end of the 4th episode in ANF, This would be it.

Just complete all-out war.... And the horns help to bring out that this is happening in a semi-civilized area. Why are the people who are put in charge to govern a large group of people so easy to corrupt in their morals and outlooks on things?

I have more to share with you.

Pretty much anything with a badass/depressing tone would be nice.

• And sorry for the long responses. I've been wanting to share this information for a while... The last thread I posted this on completely died and I didn't get a single response from it. ;(

• I have more to share, if you would like to listen.

• Thank you so much! I have my bowl of peanuts ready, I'm about to listen to some nice damn music.

I may have some Ideas.... All 55 of them.... /0o0\ But luckily, if you don't feel like sitting through the whole playlist (I know

• Great! I hope you enjoy. :)

Thank you so much! I have my bowl of peanuts ready, I'm about to listen to some nice damn music.

• One of many reasons why i'm stiff for Smith.

• From what I've heard so far this is some sort of a combination of metal and classical music. Not exactly western, but it is badass af. This totally changed my mind about metal.
    I liked most of these but I'm in love with 'Drive', 'No Education', 'Toreador' and 'Seek and Destroy'.
    If you've got any pure western stuff or more of this, give it here!

Great! I hope you enjoy.

• Here are two other songs I happened to stumble upon while listening to google play. Both of these coincide with how I think of the relationship of Clementine and AJ.

How much it pains her to be away from him

And this is makes me think of her going to get him back... (It's pretty badass!)

And a bonus one.... >:)

• edited June 2017

Yah. I'm glad you liked some of it. Unfortunately, I don't really have any sort of western music. :\ But your video does get me interested in that kind of music. Any recommendations?

From what I've heard so far this is some sort of a combination of metal and classical music. Not exactly western, but it is badass af. This

• edited June 2017

I'll see what I can dig up and let you know If I find anything good.

From what I've heard so far this is some sort of a combination of metal and classical music. Not exactly western, but it is badass af. This

• edited June 2017

I think I knew what you might be looking for. Look up Dark Country/Dark fantasy country music. It seems pretty close to what you want.

• I think I'm getting close....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.