Your thoughts on Episode 2 - Under Pressure [SPOILERS ALLOWED]

2»

Comments

• Really enjoyed the episode. Found the Rocket choice hard but was in minority that felt getting Nebula was the immediate priority which didn't make Rocket happy. Rocket memory sequence was very touching.
    Music was excellent.

Would like option for Peter to be a little flirtatious with Gamorra personally.

• Let me just translate that for you.

I Am Groot!

Translation: I Am Groot!

Oh... Okay. He meant what he said.

AChicken posted: »

I Am Groot!

• How do you solve the candy mystery? (If you can tell me without spoiling it...)

It was pretty good. It had some REALLY good moments, but it also had some eh ones too. * Rocket's flashback was the highlight of the ep

• edited June 2017

You need to find all the pieces of 'evidence' if you catch my drift. Look real hard, some can only be found in a certain position.

You'll know when you've solved it once the culprit reveals him/herself.

Acheive250 posted: »

How do you solve the candy mystery? (If you can tell me without spoiling it...)

• edited June 2017

Man, this episode was great.

• It was actually quite funny. Although a lot of the jokes fall flat.
    • The plot was very interesting.
    • Rocket was amazing and his flashback scene was probably the best part of the whole game so far.
    • Groot and Drax were awesome.
    • Choosing between the different guardians is always hard.
    • The soundtrack was much better.
    • HUBS!! Optional characterization!!! This is what we've wanted for so long. Thank you, Telltale!!

Like the OP, I'd give it a 8/10.

Which is a huge step up to the 4/10 I'd give episode one....
  • Also the candy subplot was jaw dropping. Just mind blowing. "Who keeps leaving all this candy?!" and then...The big reveal "It...was me". Had me at the EDGE of my seat!

Wait, who was the candy reveal? I never got that. Just assumed it was Drax.

It was pretty good. It had some REALLY good moments, but it also had some eh ones too. * Rocket's flashback was the highlight of the ep

• As it turns out, the culprit was.......

Star-Lord!!!
    [insert gasp here]

Smurfbate posted: »

Also the candy subplot was jaw dropping. Just mind blowing. "Who keeps leaving all this candy?!" and then...The big reveal "It...was me". Ha

• oh, ok then. Thanks for letting me know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.