Thanos ?!?!

I dont know so much about Marvel universe. I was talking with my friend about this game. He said that I dont play Guardians of The Galaxy because in first episode, they manage to kill Thanos(he said this is nonsense). I thought Thanos is the strongest character in Marcel universe. Also in Infinity War movie, every Marvel character will put up a fight against Thanos. How is this possible ? Was that a really nonsense or there is a reason ? I am thinking about buying this game and I wondered.

Comments

• Thanos is generally considered the one of the strongest characters in Marvel, that is true. Thanos however isn't invincible. Additionally, the movie is not in the same universe as the game.

There is a "reason", I guess.

Seriously though, it really shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. There are a lot of other reasons why not to play the game, but that probably isn't a good one.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited June 2017

Like I said I am pretty new about Marvel. When he put it like that, I became irresulote about buying the game and wanted to ask you about that. My sister follows Marvel and she said that it was a nonsense, too. Like you said, its probably due to game separated from the movie. Still, I dont understand to give him a quick death considering he is a strong villain.

And the way how ANF was a garbage, I though this one is too. But I added it on my wishlist and if I have money left from Witcher 3 and Firewatch, I will buy it.

Thanos is generally considered the one of the strongest characters in Marvel, that is true. Thanos however isn't invincible. Additionally, t

• The way I see it, the guardians were united due to their common enemy of Thanos.

And this game essentially is summed up with one simple question: what would happen if the Guardians ever did succeed in killing Thanos?

• I can't spoil anything but there's a lot of possibility about what happens next given some of the subject matter and plot devices in the game.

Just cause they killed Thanos doesn't mean his threat isn't and won't be felt.

• Well the problems killing Thanos brings makes the game all that interesting and if you want to get your hopes up for more Thanos (spoilers ahead) the guardians found a relic that can revive people in a certain way so it’s likely someone (more presumably Gamoras sister) will try to revive Thanos.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Thats interesting. So there is a reason they killed him off, I guess. I dont have so much money left to buy it so I will have to wait for Autumn Sale or Black Friday :D

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well the problems killing Thanos brings makes the game all that interesting and if you want to get your hopes up for more Thanos (spoilers a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.