Episode 2 is a HUGE improvement!

I seriously loved this episode and it was so much better than the first one. (Granted I did like episode 1) The humor was a lot better but more importantly... awesome story. The feels man... so many feels. Rocket's backkstorry broke my heart.

Also loved Nebula. I know nearly nothing about but I find her really interesting. I really enjoyed her involvement this episode. Also the hubs everyone loves so much are clearly present here and I felt it was done really well. Not the puzzle hubs, I couldn't care less about those. I mean where you can go and talk to all the Guardians on the ship. That was really nice.

Also past choices really felt like they mattered. Gamora noticed I sided with Rocket more than her and Drax noticed that I chose Gamora over him twice and he went on about having no purpose. :(
Seriously I'm really worried about Drax.

Anyway overall I loved episode 2 and felt that it was a massive improvement to episode 1. I'm really excited for episode 3 now! :)

Share your thoughts?

Comments

• The comedy is definitely getting somewhere but I only really notice it from Drax. I also loved Rockets backstory and many others would agree. I also am finding a nice relationship towards Nebula. Although I felt Episode 1 had some better moments at least in my opinion. Episode 2 was still a solid episode but for me I give it a 7.5 out of 10. It was fine but could have been a little better like I said rocket flashback was 10/10 but that cliffhanger could have been better.

• edited July 2017

Dang it, Jack. Play it so I can figure out what happens in the next episode! (I guess I could just buy it and figure it out for myself. And I have the next 3 days off from work...)

Yah, I'll do it.

• edited July 2017

I loved episode 2. It was so much better than the first one, which I was very disappointed with.

It had pretty good humor, the plot was really interesting, the characters are awesome and Rocket was freakin' amazing!
    Very excited for episode 3.

• I think I'd have to agree with what you said about Drax. His humor is always the best.

Creeper1846 posted: »

The comedy is definitely getting somewhere but I only really notice it from Drax. I also loved Rockets backstory and many others would agree

• edited July 2017

I wouldn't call it a huge improvement imo, but its definitely at least an improvement to episode 1, outside of Rocket's backstory and his break down at the end of the episode it was more of the same slow moving plot of episode 1. Which to clarify is far from bad, just means that it isn't a smooth consistent ride from start to finish.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.