Is the Eternity Forge charged?

So after episode 2 we now know a couple things about the forge. Obviously it can revive the dead but now we know it requires a soul to revive someone. (A disturbing thought might be wondering what happens to that soul once it's used to revive someone) Drax pointed out that Thanos was holding the forge when he died, so his soul was most likely used to revive Peter. Rocket couldn't revive Lylla because it wasn't charged.

Now I'm wondering... is the forge charged now? I'm wondering this because it looked as if the Kree that Rocket kills was holding it when he died. I'm not sure though because he didn't die straight away and he might've let it go before he full on died.

What do you guys think? Is the Eternity Forge charged?

Comments

• I don't think it's charged. You can see that the Kree soldier's head is moving after Rocket burns/electrocuted him. He was still alive, therefore, no charge.

• edited July 2017

Yeah I’m pretty sure that guy is still alive. But if he isn’t props to telltale for adding a nice sneaky way to charge it.

• Oh, I thought for sure he was dead. Nevermind then! XD

AChicken posted: »

I don't think it's charged. You can see that the Kree soldier's head is moving after Rocket burns/electrocuted him. He was still alive, therefore, no charge.

• I think they would've made it a big deal if it was charged - particularly Rocket, although I do believe that it will get charged later on and likely be used to bring Thanos back to life and possibly someone from the Guardians' pasts or Drax if he does end up dying.

• Or its just shitty animation...

AChicken posted: »

I don't think it's charged. You can see that the Kree soldier's head is moving after Rocket burns/electrocuted him. He was still alive, therefore, no charge.

• Lol yeah... Who can tell, right?

Poogers555 posted: »

Or its just shitty animation...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.