The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2017

No she was full blown lesbian and she identified as female, I did watch the show XD

Markd4547 posted: »

Maybe she was secretly bi ur assumptions are out of control

• I'm enjoying this more than I should

cute lesbian kiss
  • edited July 2017

mmmmmm. this turns me on

Did you...Did you just assume her sexuality as straight :O It's 2017 we need some girl on girl action

• It involves a couple or two, but it's more story-driven than romance-driven.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Ff.net is a better place for Fanfiction than Wattpad, imo. Unless your Fanfiction focuses on a couple or a relationship, it won't get noticed on Wattpad.

• Because I don't have an account on either of those sites. :/

I've tried to make one, but it messes up constantly and idk why.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why not post it on ao3 and ff.net as well?

• enter image description here

I'm so damn lonely

• I got platinum a couple days ago, but after that I immediately restarted chapter 10 to go back to what choices I made in my canon playthrough.

AronDracula posted: »

I earned the platinum from Until Dawn.

• edited July 2017

Most popular stories on Wattpad are more romance-driven, especially the cringy ones for some reason.

Is it based off a series? If so what it is?

It involves a couple or two, but it's more story-driven than romance-driven.

• edited July 2017

Questionnnnnnn
    How do I put images here that come from my gallery?
    PLEASE SOMEONE IM FREAKING OUT

• edited July 2017

It's an AU for a video game called Until Dawn. It involves two ships (or three, depending on how you look at it) but it focuses more on the story than the romances. Focuses on both, though.

Most popular stories on Wattpad are more romance-driven, especially the cringy ones for some reason. Is it based off a series? If so what it is?

• Oh jeez, I feel like a terrible human being.

Did you...Did you just assume her sexuality as straight :O It's 2017 we need some girl on girl action

• Enjoy it while it's still up ;)

Oh jeez, I feel like a terrible human being.

• edited July 2017

enter image description here

You shouldn't, embrace. qt 3:14 lesbians

Oh jeez, I feel like a terrible human being.

• @AronDracula @RichWalk23

It's highly possibe that Josh, according to a couple of his lines, went after Chris and Ashley mainly to get Chris to admit his feelings towards Ashley, not just revenge.

"I'm a healer, man! I bring people together!"

"I swear, they just need...something to bond over, y'know? Some sort of traumatic event to send them into each other's arms."

And as for Sam...idk. Maybe Josh blames Sam as much as himself that no one could prevent Hannah and Beth from running outside.

I think he was planning to go after the rest of them, too, but he wasn't fully able to orchestrate his plan yet.

Just a theory, though.

True, Josh pulling a prank on Chris and Ashley is definitely bad-written, one of the things I hate about this game.

• Is it just me or have macDonald's prices gone up?

• Upload them somewhere (Imgur is a good option) and put the link here

MegaXD posted: »

Questionnnnnnn How do I put images here that come from my gallery? PLEASE SOMEONE IM FREAKING OUT

• For once not going shitpost and post something I find interesting and passionate about what makes people happy?

A lot of people feel like failures or missing out without lot of money or fame

But doesn't make you happy

We always target something in future that will save us from sadness

Impossible be happy that way nothing will ever be enough nothing will ever be as good as we picture it always be problems and obstacles

We must find happiness in moment enjoy the gift of everyday really beautiful world with wondrful people if we really stop and pay attention don't let few douches blind you

So many dream to have our lifes.

Really infinite possibilities and experiences in life to enjoy.

• Hey guys I have an existencial doubt:

Why the fuxk are strong, muscular men seen as atractive? Like they're not atractive at all??? Why does the media put them as attractive!?!?!?

• Hey guys I have an existencial doubt:

Why the fuxk are strong, muscular men seen as atractive? Like they're not atractive at all??? Why does the media put them as attractive!?!?!?

• Well I've just gone and shat myself xc I was minding my own business sitting on my bed playing with my iPad while watching YouTube on the to, yes I do that, and while I'm relaxing my head on a pillow a spider comes outta nowhere and I was like fuck this shit I'm out. Right next to my head too, forever traumatised.

• Because takes hard work to a achieve this body showing we are hard-working and dedicated to our training hard work deserves the praise unless they have steriod use of course

Hey guys I have an existencial doubt: Why the fuxk are strong, muscular men seen as atractive? Like they're not atractive at all??? Why does the media put them as attractive!?!?!?

• ...so women are a trophy?

Ok I can see that some women like big muscular guys but I can't see it... i'm just curious.

Uh-- sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't realise this could be politically uncorrect. Sorry.

Because takes hard work to a achieve this body showing we are hard-working and dedicated to our training hard work deserves the praise unless they have steriod use of course

• edited July 2017

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-george-romero-20170716-story.html

Alright nobody can tell me this is a fucking coincidence anymore. Literally some of the most famous pop-icons are dying left and right after being moderately okay BEFORE 2016. Something is definitely fucking up.

EDIT: I didn't make it clear in the post but George Romero is fucking dead.

• RIP George Romero.

But honestly, a lot of people die every year. This one is no different.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-george-romero-20170716-story.html Alright nobody can tell me this is a fucking coincide

• ~giggles and falls over~

• edited July 2017

it's because of the media. Just like how skinny women are diserable in the modeling world. Just like how chubby women were desired in the Renaissance.

truthfully I like my men with some meat on their bones, better for cuddling.

Hey guys I have an existencial doubt: Why the fuxk are strong, muscular men seen as atractive? Like they're not atractive at all??? Why does the media put them as attractive!?!?!?

• If you were a trophy Raven how would we win you?

...so women are a trophy? Ok I can see that some women like big muscular guys but I can't see it... i'm just curious. Uh-- sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't realise this could be politically uncorrect. Sorry.

• Sounds like it'll fit better on ff.net. That website is also good with feedback instead of the constant "update more! ❤️❤️" on Wattpad.

It's an AU for a video game called Until Dawn. It involves two ships (or three, depending on how you look at it) but it focuses more on the story than the romances. Focuses on both, though.

• Well, the way I wrote the fic makes it seem more fitting to be on Wattpad. I wrote it kinda like a script, instead of like a book.

And like I said to Marijaa, I've tried to make an account on ff.net, but it just constantly messes up and idk why.

Sounds like it'll fit better on ff.net. That website is also good with feedback instead of the constant "update more! ❤️❤️" on Wattpad.

• Biology, Raven.

• romero

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-george-romero-20170716-story.html Alright nobody can tell me this is a fucking coincide

• enter image description here

You can't win me. Or anyone, really.

Winning me would mean owning me like property. I'm no one's property. No one should be anyone's property.

If you were a trophy Raven how would we win you?

• Somebody said that 2016 and 2017 are so bad because of so many time travelers going back here to fix things and only making things worse.

I think it's all Trump's fault.

• Did you realize that this game featured the Pre-Order exclusive Chapter with Matt and Emily?

I got platinum a couple days ago, but after that I immediately restarted chapter 10 to go back to what choices I made in my canon playthrough.

• Yeah, I knew about the DLC with Matt and Emily. But I don't think the DLC is out anymore.

Did you realize that this game featured the Pre-Order exclusive Chapter with Matt and Emily?

• [removed]

Somebody said that 2016 and 2017 are so bad because of so many time travelers going back here to fix things and only making things worse. I think it's all Trump's fault.

• It is out, if you got the game from Playstation Plus.

Yeah, I knew about the DLC with Matt and Emily. But I don't think the DLC is out anymore.

• edited July 2017

Oh. Well, I already have the disc vanilla version of the game on my PS4.

And I can just look at a playthrough of the DLC if I wanna.

By the way, did you hear that Supermassive is making a prequel to this game called "The Inpatient"?

It is out, if you got the game from Playstation Plus.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.