Quite honestly this has gotten ridiculous

...Those socks that are not on my feet yet. It's out of hand and honestly Telltale needs to do something about this.

Comments

• I'm still pissed that I don't have my life sized version of Loader Bot yet.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm still waiting for my Loader Bot body pillow :rage:

I'm still pissed that I don't have my life sized version of Loader Bot yet.

• They've already made Rhys socks for staff, why not make more? I have no idea how expensive it is to get a small series of custom socks made, but they could charge a lot for them to make sure they at least break even, I'd still be interested.
    Maybe we should ask Gearbox to make them instead.

• I know it’s outrageous!

• I agree where are the Rhys socks at!

(Also just in general, why does Telltale not have a merch store? Id like to buy me some Rhys socks aswell as the shirts they have for their games)

• Imagine the extra revenue they would bring in. Seriously, why do they not have one?

Poogers555 posted: »

I agree where are the Rhys socks at! (Also just in general, why does Telltale not have a merch store? Id like to buy me some Rhys socks aswell as the shirts they have for their games)

• They used to have one, up until around 2010-2011.

Poogers555 posted: »

I agree where are the Rhys socks at! (Also just in general, why does Telltale not have a merch store? Id like to buy me some Rhys socks aswell as the shirts they have for their games)

• [removed]

• Your "trolling" is so pathetic

• A1pha150A1pha150 Banned
    edited July 2017

And how am i trolling, So whoever hates and Bashes on Tales is a troll, LMAO so Pathetic you all can't take Hate

Vixalify posted: »

Your "trolling" is so pathetic

• You've traveled to a whole forum dedicated to a game just to comment (on a thread about one of the characters fabulous socks) that there will not be any continuation of the game. And then for extra credit added a taunting "LMAO" at the end to add just a little bit more edge to yourself. Yep, checks out to be trolling.

A1pha150 posted: »

And how am i trolling, So whoever hates and Bashes on Tales is a troll, LMAO so Pathetic you all can't take Hate

• that makes two of us
    OzzyUK posted: »

I'm still waiting for my Loader Bot body pillow

• Telltale has hinted at possible future iterations, but not until Borderlands 3 releases.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.