My Vicki Vale crazy ass theory from season 1 and how she can return.

The number 1 question I and many others had for Miss Vale was...where did she get her gear? That stuff ain't cheap. And her training...where did that come from? I submit to you my fellow fans...that in Telltale's Batman universe...it was Vicki Vale who was trained by the League of Shadows to destroy Gotham. It would explain her gear and training...and also give Telltale a chance to bring her back via a dunk in the ole Lazarus pit. Thoughts?

Tagged:

Comments

• Please no supernatural. I really hate this.

I want this Batman story and universe to be grounded. A lazarus pit is just too "out there" for me.

That said you are not the first one to establish a connection between Lady Arkham and the League.

• It would be great if they explained that this season...

• It is Batman lore...but there are many ways she could have escaped...and I think I mentioned the connection months ago in another thread when the question of her gear came up....so I might have been.

Please no supernatural. I really hate this. I want this Batman story and universe to be grounded. A lazarus pit is just too "out there" for me. That said you are not the first one to establish a connection between Lady Arkham and the League.

• No, I assure you many before you have certainly thought of the League of Shadows as being the force behind Vicki's tech and training.

It is Batman lore...but there are many ways she could have escaped...and I think I mentioned the connection months ago in another thread when the question of her gear came up....so I might have been.

• Didn't she get the tech in EP3? Oswald became the CEO of Wayne Enterprises.

• No She and Batman fought before Oswald took actual control of the company...and we see her in armor in the video at the end of ep2.

ScootyZ posted: »

Didn't she get the tech in EP3? Oswald became the CEO of Wayne Enterprises.

• Don't really want a lot of supernatural plus Vicki is dead and should probably stay that way.

• Well a body was never found. And who knows she could have used the shockwave from the staff she has to get the rubble off her.

• You do understand that is Batman lore? Plus comic book rule 1....No body...no death....unless agreed upon by the editorial board.

Dan10 posted: »

Don't really want a lot of supernatural plus Vicki is dead and should probably stay that way.

• I really hope she returns. Vicki was a really good awesome character and it'd be a shame to end her story so soon.

• There is literally no way out. It was blocked then the roof collapsed on top of her body and likely even more. This would be worse than Kate in ANF Ep 4.

You do understand that is Batman lore? Plus comic book rule 1....No body...no death....unless agreed upon by the editorial board.

• Besides it would be boring if it's the same villian. just..just no.

Dan10 posted: »

There is literally no way out. It was blocked then the roof collapsed on top of her body and likely even more. This would be worse than Kate in ANF Ep 4.

• Dude we saw the rubble smash on her, no way she survived it.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well a body was never found. And who knows she could have used the shockwave from the staff she has to get the rubble off her.

• Yet she is only "presumed" dead at the end of Ep5. No body has been found.

She could have survived, somehow.

Dude we saw the rubble smash on her, no way she survived it.

• Care to explain how?

Yet she is only "presumed" dead at the end of Ep5. No body has been found. She could have survived, somehow.

• We have only a very limited view of her being "crushed". She could have escaped.

I steadfastly believe the possibility exists to have her back, but probably not in season two.

Care to explain how?

• There are any number of ways she could have survived....first off the falling debris could have entombed her but not crushed her...much like how survivors from the World Trade Center made it. Concrete and rock do not compact like dirt or gravel...so yeah should could have survived.

The area they were fighting my have had another level below.

She could have been maimed...but not killed. She obviously still had followers given the attempt on Bruce Wayne's or Gordon's life at the end of S1.

Care to explain how?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.