So... Whatever happened to Em?

Remember that lady from episode 8 and she was a former gladiator and she was built like Axel?

Players get the option to take her with them in episode 8 and when you do it almost seems as if she is slowly becoming a part of your group

I can't be the only one that's curious as to her whereabouts?

Comments

• Same here as soon as I saw Nell I was curious about Em. But I’m not sure we will see her some players had to use the story generator to bring thier choices over and it didn’t bring up a single question about episode 8 so the only explanation is telltale forgot.

• Makes you wonder who else is going to be pointless and ignored by the end of any new season of anything they do, cause nothing will matter come the next season.

Telltale's staples of "story adapts to you" and "your choices matter" are basically bald-faced lies at this point.

• Eric Stirpe confirmed that she was going to have a minor role in the first part of Season 2, but was scraped for budget issues.

• That's pretty annoying.

Eric Stirpe confirmed that she was going to have a minor role in the first part of Season 2, but was scraped for budget issues.

• Maybe EM died or is adventuring or doing something

• Em got eaten by Ruben ghost

• Lame

vickytonner posted: »

Maybe EM died or is adventuring or doing something

• edited January 2018

I like to think that she's living with Nell, y'know?

edit:I just remembered that Nell moved into Beacontown, so nvm about that idea

• No she was cut due to budget issues.

• Your right, and if it wasn't for the budget issues we also would seen Harper on season 2.

No she was cut due to budget issues.

• Axel eats her

• edited December 2017

Yeah, I believe Axel was also supposed to have had a pet bat but it was cut for budget reasons as well.

Eric Stirpe confirmed that she was going to have a minor role in the first part of Season 2, but was scraped for budget issues.

• Ya The Warden was also supposed to have an assistant named Sonar but budget issues. Budget issues are stupid ?

SnownRaven posted: »

Yeah, I believe Axel was also supposed to have had a pet bat but it was cut for budget reasons as well.

• Yup.

Kng0604 posted: »

Your right, and if it wasn't for the budget issues we also would seen Harper on season 2.

• dang

Ya The Warden was also supposed to have an assistant named Sonar but budget issues. Budget issues are stupid ?

• What :lol:??

donmike84 posted: »

Em got eaten by Ruben ghost

• "Em went missing the day after MCSM episode 8 was released. If you find her contact 1800-BEACON-TOWN"
    XD sorry if you thought I was being serious

• I think they went with Nell instead of Em becuase unlike Nell, you could choose to not bring Em with you, wich would mean alot more work. I think that's what Eric ment with "budget issues".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.