The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I heard somewhere there was a reddit forum like this one but all about Life Is Strange... I can't find it. Someone link it to me please?

• I don't think you're a dick for not wanting to get sucked back into that depressed feeling after escaping it, but maybe trying to lift your friends spirits a little bit might help. Do something you'll both enjoy doing together whether it be mini golfing, bowling, seeing a movie at the theater, going for a hike, discussing books you've both read over coffee at a cafe, or planning a dinner date together where you both can just have time to talk and bond over a good meal. It might help relieve some of their bad feelings to be able to do something enjoyable with a friend they like hanging out with. Also, I agree with FromTheGallows that doing something outside of the house is more preferable. I've also suffered from depression pretty badly, and getting outside into the sun to do something even as simple as walking around a park in the fresh air helped me feel a little bit better vs. staying stuck inside all day.

I feel like a dick. Background: suffered with depression for a long time, during my lowest points people stopped visiting me it made me f

• enter link description here
    do you mean this?

I heard somewhere there was a reddit forum like this one but all about Life Is Strange... I can't find it. Someone link it to me please?

• Can anyone recommend me some good series that are on Netflix. I recently got Netflix and have only watched TWD (S1-S7) till now.

• Bojack Horseman
    • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    • Breaking Bad
    • Narcos <- Haven't watched that one myself yet, but I've heard good things about it.
    KaiMaestro posted: »

Can anyone recommend me some good series that are on Netflix. I recently got Netflix and have only watched TWD (S1-S7) till now.

• House of Cards (in case my profile pic wasn't obvious) if you somewhat like politics. And if you don't, it may still get you into them. Genius show.

BoJack Horseman

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

Dexter

Those are just a few more that I enjoyed. Dexter jumps the shark but gets good again. Other than that, all the other shows I listed are consistently good.

Can anyone recommend me some good series that are on Netflix. I recently got Netflix and have only watched TWD (S1-S7) till now.

• House Of Cards like @TheSloaningDead said

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul
    I think there's more shows and movies that I love on Netflix especially South Park(man I miss that show on Netflix I hope they bring it back)

• hello..hides

• Welcome?

MissDefi posted: »

hello..hides

• By now, your visit has probably already happened. I hope it went better than expected.

I feel like a dick. Background: suffered with depression for a long time, during my lowest points people stopped visiting me it made me f

• Yeah, i thinks it's this one. Thank you.

enter link description here do you mean this?

• Black Mirror. Black Mirror is the best thing ever.

• enter image description here

hello..hides

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Definitely Bojack Horseman.

• enter image description here

hello

hello..hides

• People have already said Breaking Bad and Black Mirror so..

• Hannibal (Was cancelled but is getting revived, I love it).
    • Freaks And Geeks
    • Luther (Seasons 1 and 2 are the best imo, I personally think the quality isn't as good after that)
    • Rick And Morty

• Hi guys!

• uh hi

hello..hides

• G'day!

Hartgone posted: »

Hi guys!

• edited July 2017

Watchmojo included Telltale Batman and The Wolf Among Us in this list.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

Hey guys!

We updated the Forum Guidelines today. The general gist is the same as before, but we updated the guidelines with some new additions and trimmed down some of the fat elsewhere to make other stuff more concise and come off as less strict than it had meant to be.

If you're already familiar with the rules, I'll quickly summarize some of the notable new stuff:

• No politics/religion/other inflammatory discussions. - Countless other official game forums do not allow political/religion based discussions either. This new rule is not exclusive to the Telltale forums. Other forums are available on the internet for discussing politics.

• "Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale Staff" - This rule applies to all staff members - past and present - regardless of whether or not they have a presence on the forums. "...Keep discussions focused on the content, not the creator. Do not post social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion."

• Have issues with Forum Moderation? Contact a Volunteer Moderator or Community Manager via PM - This was an informal thing in the past, but we now added it as a written guideline. "Please do not derail public discussions to talk about Forum Moderation; if you have issues or questions in regards to Forum Moderation, contact a Volunteer Moderator or one of the Community Managers from Telltale Staff." We added this to prevent unrelated threads from being derailed.

• "Within a reasonable amount, try to communicate clearly" - This one just makes it easier for people to follow conversations and clearly read posts. "Your posts don't have to be perfect but it's better if you avoid posting in "txt" speak, ALL CAPS, a single long wall of text with no paragraphs, etc. (It's okay if you have disabilities or other valid reasons to not post clearly)." This is not meant to be one of the more strict guidelines or anything, just try to be clear within reason. It is extremely common for other forums to also have this guideline, it isn't anything oppressive.

• Just watched 3rd episode of GoT, it was crap. This show is definitely running downhill.

• edited July 2017

Ah, this summer has been so uninteresting for me so far.

All I did the majority of summer was playing games on my laptop, watch anime but also watch Game of Thrones. And I have no one to go out with, since all of my classmates and friends have went to different cities and hell; different countries. :T

I also have been very sick, which feels horrible. And cause of my sickness, I only managed to get 4 hours of sleep yesterday, which kinda sucks.

Ugh. Wish I was at Philippines right now like last year. At least I was going out from time to time when I was there, mainly to explore places.

I just want to start school again, honestly. At least school was distracting me. :/

• Laugh out loud

lupinb0y posted: »

lol

• Eh, needed a new avatar.

• edited July 2017

So,let me guess no political discussions ever,right? Or does this mean we can now talk about politics now on the forums? Because i'm been waiting for a long few months for it! I read the guidelines,but just want to know if the mods or making the political discussion soon.

Hey guys! We updated the Forum Guidelines today. The general gist is the same as before, but we updated the guidelines with some new addi

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

No more politics discussion. Sorry.

Other internet forums are out there if you wanna chat politics.

strwar3 posted: »

So,let me guess no political discussions ever,right? Or does this mean we can now talk about politics now on the forums? Because i'm been wa

• Awwwww :(

No more politics discussion. Sorry. Other internet forums are out there if you wanna chat politics.

• I need advice.

It's been bugging me for a long time.

Ever since Logan ended, I fear the X-Men's story has ended. The mutant race is near extinct. And dammit, I still can't let Last Stand go.

I know it's been eleven years, but I feel the movie has really done a number on me. Reading what could've been, hurts me even more. I was happy when all was set right by the cosmic retcon of Days of Future Past and now Logan (don't get me wrong it was good).

I wanted the original cast back for at least one more adventure, but sadly with Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman leaving their roles behind, I fear it's just not going to happen. I have been passionate about a great many things X-Men and this...this just doesn't help.

I want to let go, but I don't know how or if I can find a bloody silver lining through all of this. I'm just so, so, so angry at Fox.

• shame on your cow

Acheive250 posted: »

Laugh out loud

• I will always be extremely jealous of people who aren't self conscious about the way they look.

• edited July 2017

It. Is. Awesome.
    But it's missing... a hat!

Acheive250 posted: »

Eh, needed a new avatar.

• edited August 2017

I love you all like bacon.

You know. In that, I want to cook you, eat you, and hide pieces of you in the freezer for when I crave you, sort of way.

:D

• ...Is it out of the question to suggest that you may be a... cannibal?

Johro posted: »

I love you all like bacon. You know. In that, I want to cook you, eat you, and hide pieces of you in the freezer for when I crave you, sort of way.

• The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread:

Where we can be all poetic and just share whatever's on our minds together.

• edited August 2017

...which reminds me of Lovecraft's "The Picture in the House".

...Is it out of the question to suggest that you may be a... cannibal?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.