RIP Harvey Atkin

Sad news earlier this week - Harvey Atkin, the voice of Sam from the Sam & Max animated series, died a few days ago ;(

enter image description here enter image description here

rest in piece, animated Sam :(

Comments

• This breaks my heart.

• Late to respond since I don't check the old forums often, but this is too bad. :'(

I didn't watch the old Sam and Max cartoons that much but I really liked his take on Sam. He will be missed.

• edited August 2017

I'm still really upset over the news. Its been hard seeing pics and hearing the animated series Sam and characters like King Koopa in the mario cartoon. It just seemed so sudden. My condolences to his family and the people that were part of his life.

• On subject of voice acting. Recently I replayed 1st season and, oh boy, are voices off (Max's not even the same actor that in the rest of the series), but gradually they became better and better.

• They had a problem with a voice actor getting ill during the first season, so that was really the best they could do at the time.

Mafon2 posted: »

On subject of voice acting. Recently I replayed 1st season and, oh boy, are voices off (Max's not even the same actor that in the rest of the series), but gradually they became better and better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.