The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2017

I want this. I NEED THIS.

Too bad it's pretty expensive :(

• I see. So you're saying it's worth to watch?

sevyn posted: »

The mafia in Naples told through the eyes of Ciro Di Marzio.

• edited August 2017

Just had this crazy dream that I was on the bus in NYC and some dude and his kid was sitting in the two person seat where I was sitting, so the kid kept pushing me. I turned to him and asked him if he could move, he said no and slapped my shoulder...hard. I told him it to touch me, then the bitch punched me.
    I punched him back and everyone on the bus stared yelling at him. He got off with his kid, but he gave me a dirty look when he got off. Later, when I got off, I started walking then I heard gunshots. I turn around and realized the dude on the bus started shooting at me. I ran inside a store and the clerk started to fire back. The dude got shot...then I fucked him up, like Kenny beating Carver. We shot him everywhere, smashed his feet and hands, then burned him before the whole store blew up.

Then after that, it started a whole trilogy of dreams WITH THE SAME DUDE...and Seth Rogen was in two of them.

• You too :)

Here'a one of his videos that someone else uploaded to YouTube. Just a little warning though, it's pretty random and stupid XD EDIT: I

• Yes, it's great but I think the movie from 2008 is better.

bruzdaa posted: »

I see. So you're saying it's worth to watch?

• "What's a facebook?"

TheDerpGod posted: »

I'm looking for this person if you've seen them anywhere could you please tell me?

• Me too I really care about freedom of speech!

i love my first amendment right to freedom of speech

• Nope.

Paintings are only ever worth that much after the artist is long dead. So, your kids or your kids' kids might make millions off of it though.

Melton23 posted: »

Could I make millions by throwing a bunch of paint at a canvas?

• Good to know =)

Johro posted: »

Nope. Paintings are only ever worth that much after the artist is long dead. So, your kids or your kids' kids might make millions off of it though.

• It links you to your fb account.

Melton23 posted: »

What was it?

• Game of Thrones probably.

Which one is the best TV series in your opinion? For me it's Gomorrah.

• Oh :joy: I must not be signed in

It links you to your fb account.

• As they say in the military, the day was hell, but at least you have a clean room.

instead of sleeping tonight apparently i thought it'd be a great idea for me to force myself to clean, scrub down and micro-organize literal

• Rick and morty

Dr Phil is guilty pleasure

Match of the day(all football highlights)

Which one is the best TV series in your opinion? For me it's Gomorrah.

• I thought I was the only one who liked dr Phil lmao

Markd4547 posted: »

Rick and morty Dr Phil is guilty pleasure Match of the day(all football highlights)

• I love psychology and with Dr phil I find it fascinating learning about different types of people and how they deal with problems.

Sometimes feels like having theraphy watching that show

Really appreciate your life more seeing how bad and toxic some people are and how to avoid them

Probably seen hundreds of episodes I have new one recorded everyday to watch on tv

Many great life lessons :)

I thought I was the only one who liked dr Phil lmao

• That's so cool! I love psychology, I'm actually looking to become a pediatric psychiatrist one day.

I love psychology and with Dr phil I find it fascinating learning about different types of people and how they deal with problems. Someti

• Even though I'm not a fan of Wattpad, I decided to publish my first story on it.

• enter image description here

Ok...from all I seen and posts I saw by you, you are way to perfect.

There must be a catch?

That's so cool! I love psychology, I'm actually looking to become a pediatric psychiatrist one day.

• Today is my birthday :)

• Happy birthdaaaaay!!!!!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Today is my birthday

• happy b-day

Today is my birthday

• Happy birthday!!

Today is my birthday

• Happy Birthday,dude!!!!

Today is my birthday

• Happy Birthday!

Today is my birthday

• My favourite character in a anime I started watching just died... I've been crying for 10 minutes my gran wanted to gave me a sweet to feel better but the character loves sweets so I cried even more. And I've started crying again while writing this.

• You know it's Nick Crompton
    and my collar stay P O P P I N
    yes I can rap, and no I'm not from Compton
    England is my CITY
    and if it weren't for Team 10 then the US would be shitty
    I'll pass it to Chance cause you know he stay LITTY

• edited August 2017

Now I´m logged in from the computer instead of the mobile so now I can give a longer answer.

Gomorrah is simply fantastic, it´s so exciting and gripping even though it´s about evil humans doing bad things, the main character Ciro is the least bad one and has some signs of humanity in him apart from the other ones like Gennaro - Genny Savastano who quite fast turns into a stone cold psychopath.

bruzdaa posted: »

I see. So you're saying it's worth to watch?

• My favourite character in a anime I started watching just died... I've been crying for 10 minutes my gran wanted to gave me a sweet to feel better but the character loves sweets so I cried even more. And I've started crying again while writing this.

• Happy birthday.

Today is my birthday

• Happy birthday!

Today is my birthday

• Happy birthday !!
    enter image description here

Today is my birthday

• Happy, happy, happy birthday.

Today is my birthday

• Someone who want to make me company on Skype? I´m dying from boredom!

• The catch is that I'm ugly asf

Ok...from all I seen and posts I saw by you, you are way to perfect. There must be a catch?

• Happy birthday friend!!

Today is my birthday

• I arrived in Netherlands. According to my sister, It looks very peaceful, especially at night and yeah, I shouldn't be worried about any transports, I should worry about the bicycles.

• I hear the Netherlands is beautiful! I'd love to see pictures <3

AronDracula posted: »

I arrived in Netherlands. According to my sister, It looks very peaceful, especially at night and yeah, I shouldn't be worried about any transports, I should worry about the bicycles.

• Again... I was still banned on my birthday, would be super happy if a mod said happy birthday to me too a month later... please

Today is my birthday

• I hope you have a great time at the Netherlands.

AronDracula posted: »

I arrived in Netherlands. According to my sister, It looks very peaceful, especially at night and yeah, I shouldn't be worried about any transports, I should worry about the bicycles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.