My Predictions For The Enemy Within

Here are my predictions for what season 2 will include, and what would happen. I haven't watched the entire preview, by the way. But I did see a few of the promo images for the episodes.

1. Tiffany Fox will be voiced by Melissa Hutchison.
  2. John Doe's role in the season's 2nd half will be heavily influenced by The Killing Joke. Hall of mirrors included. Maybe he'll use Vicki and Harvey as examples for how all it takes is "one bad day" to drive the sanest person to madness.
  3. If that IS Harley Quinn in one of the promo images, her relationship with John Doe will be almost as stable as in the Suiced Squad movie.
  4. Hugo Strange (another person that is most likely on one of the promo images) will be revealed as the reason on how John knows much of Lady Arkham. And possibly how John knows that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Yes, I know John Doe knowing Batman's secret identity is just an implication.
  5. Amanda Waller will say something to Batman/Bruce that implies that she knows that Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person. Possibly by calling Batman "rich boy".
  6. If Victor Fries appears, he'll only appear as just Victor Fries. So no transformation into Mr. Freeze. Also, Victor Fries would most likely be an employee of Wayne Enterprises.
  7. A dialogue induced story on how Edward Nygma became the Riddler.
  8. The end of the season would give foreshadowing to another season. Possibly involving Ra's Al Ghul, and the League of Assassins.

What do you think?

Tagged:

Comments

• I feel Avesta fills the spot Harley does in the mainstream canon. She is working with the Joker, his girlfriend probably. She, also, seems drawn to sociopaths.

• What about bane? He's also probably in the 2nd so slide

• We'll just have to wait and see.

I feel Avesta fills the spot Harley does in the mainstream canon. She is working with the Joker, his girlfriend probably. She, also, seems drawn to sociopaths.

• I don't really want a Ra's Al Gul story since it would take from the 'realism' aspect of the game.

• Well where do you think Lady Arkham/Vicki learned how to fight like that?

Dan10 posted: »

I don't really want a Ra's Al Gul story since it would take from the 'realism' aspect of the game.

• Blockbuster already did

I don't really want a Ra's Al Gul story since it would take from the 'realism' aspect of the game.

• Blockbuster did what?

zeke10 posted: »

Blockbuster already did

• Could be taking martial art lessons though the equipment is basically a plot hole.

matteso586 posted: »

Well where do you think Lady Arkham/Vicki learned how to fight like that?

• Kill the realism

Blockbuster did what?

• This game is kind of it's own entity at this point and the realism is still there right now.

Kill the realism

• edited August 2017

Lucious will die episode 1.

Riddler's device killed him.

It just dawned on me.

Look at the blurred background :
    enter image description here

I'm sure it's him. The writing positions Tiffany as his successor as well. "She is better than me".

It was here all along.

• I think he means more like super natural and meta human not being there type of realism, Blockbuster is suppose to be drugged up

Blockbuster already did

• Oh fuck. That makes such sense. It would also fit in

SPOILER ALERT FROM THE 50 MINUTES PREVIEW

AGAIN, BEWARE SPOILERS UNDER THIS LINE!

It would also fit in to why the preview ends just before Lucius will take a look at the device. And that really looks like Lucius on te picture there.. Please don't kill Lucius. :'(

Lucious will die episode 1. Riddler's device killed him. It just dawned on me. Look at the blurred background : I'm sure it's

• Oh shit, I hope not! I'm not ready for this!

Lucious will die episode 1. Riddler's device killed him. It just dawned on me. Look at the blurred background : I'm sure it's

• edited August 2017

Exactly.

I'm not sure how we are supposed to break it up to Tiffany that we are the one who brought the explosive device to him, oh and we are Batman as well.

This is going to be awkward.

By the way one achievement is called "goodbye old friend". Guess who this is ?

Oh fuck. That makes such sense. It would also fit in SPOILER ALERT FROM THE 50 MINUTES PREVIEW AGAIN, BEWARE SPOILERS UNDER THIS LINE!

• My thoughts exactly when I saw the trophy-name.

Exactly. I'm not sure how we are supposed to break it up to Tiffany that we are the one who brought the explosive device to him, oh and w

• It's Lee all over again, lets hope his successor Tiffany/Clem can do a better job.

• There will be a choice to save either Avesta (who I assume we will be working alongside with) or Selina.

John Does likes this.

• edited August 2017

So far, 3 and 5 are confirmed. Although we don't know what Harleen's relationship with John Doe is yet. And Waller explicitly referred Batman as Bruce Wayne in the end of Episode 1. Too bad I was wrong about the voice actress for Tiffany.

• Wow, I've a feeling Avesta will be the "Two-Face of Season 2".

There will be a choice to save either Avesta (who I assume we will be working alongside with) or Selina. John Does likes this.

• edited August 2017

Imen Avesta is actually Talia Al Ghul, and is working on figuring out whether or not Bruce/Batman could realistically become her father's successor.

I like that theory. She is herself a double agent, pretending to work for The Agency but actually at the service of the League of Shadows.

The name Iman is also arabic :
    https://www.behindthename.com/name/iman

"Iman is a female name and if my information is accurate, it is of Persian origin. It is usually given to women of royal birth.

• I think John is going to completely flip once he finds out Harley has no romantic interest in him.
    I also believe he will unwillingly kill Harleen Quinzel, and this will fuel his transformation into Joker. Broken forever, enough to send to madness land.
    This would give Joker a beautiful and striking origin story.

It's also possible he kills someone close to Bruce (Iman, Selina depending on which one the player choses to romance) in psychotic retaliation for him being the target of Harley's feelings.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.