Batman and Joker's relationship in The Enemy Within

I'm really excited to explore more of Bruce and John's relationship in S2, and I love how we can actually mold our own Joker throughout the season. I'm curious to know, are you guys gonna have John be more of a friend to Bruce or an enemy? I personally am gonna be friendly to John and see if he and Bruce can become friends before the inevitable moment where John snaps and fully becomes the Clown Prince of Crime.

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm also really looking forward to it! I'm for sure going for the friendship route. Could be really emotional if and when he goes bad.

• I honestly think I might cry if the reason John goes insane is if he is heartbroken by Bruce rejecting him or something like that. I love how they're making him sympathetic, I already love him and can't wait to interact with him more!

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm also really looking forward to it! I'm for sure going for the friendship route. Could be really emotional if and when he goes bad.

• I think I'm gonna fuck with him and create another antagonistic Handsome Jack situation.

• I have no idea. I'll react to whatever the situation calls for, but I'm not sure if my Bruce would want to get friendly with a mentally deranged asylum-breakout.
    I'll update later on once I've made my move.

• They became more like besties since they took a precious selfie together.

• I believe the implication is that John was released, not that he broke out. Back in season 1, Dr Leland was convinced that John was one of the most improved patients.

AChicken posted: »

I have no idea. I'll react to whatever the situation calls for, but I'm not sure if my Bruce would want to get friendly with a mentally deranged asylum-breakout. I'll update later on once I've made my move.

• [removed]

I believe the implication is that John was released, not that he broke out. Back in season 1, Dr Leland was convinced that John was one of the most improved patients.

• Ah, well maybe I can learn to warm up to him a bit, knowing that he isn't in my presence through his misdeeds. (somewhat)
    Still, I am pretty worried to whatever he has up his sleeve. I didn't trust him in Season 1, but maybe he can change my mind here...

I believe the implication is that John was released, not that he broke out. Back in season 1, Dr Leland was convinced that John was one of the most improved patients.

• I will pit Joker against Amanda Waller and see were that would take place

• For a second I thought you said "I'm gonna fuck him".

I think I'm gonna fuck with him and create another antagonistic Handsome Jack situation.

• I'll definitely be as friendly to the Joker as the game allows. He's my kind of guy.

• For sure gonna try to be his friend. I'm sure there will be moments where he pushes Bruce's buttons a bit too much for my liking, but It might be a fun payoff in the end. Could also jeopardize Bruce as an ally to the community if John does go full Joker, as his connections to Bruce might lead to some shifty situations.

• They could make that the reason why Harley Quinn wants to kill Bruce?

dojo32161 posted: »

For a second I thought you said "I'm gonna fuck him".

• fuck with him and create another antagonistic Handsome Jack situation.

enter image description here

I think I'm gonna fuck with him and create another antagonistic Handsome Jack situation.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.