Post episode relationships [Spoilers]

I tried looking to see if anyone made this thread already, but couldn't find one. What were your relationship results at the end of the season 2 premiere?

I left Gordon feeling betrayed. He appreciated me backing him up in front of Waller. He was suspicious that I refused to talk about Lucius. He feels betrayed because I went behind his back (not really, but OK).

I forged a relationship with Waller that was collaborative. She was not happy when I defended Gordon. She did not approve of my merciful interrogation of Eli. But because I decided to go to her instead of Gordon, she is looking forward to working with me.

I left Tiffany furious. She was thrilled when I told her she could help with the puzzlebox. At the funeral, she was consoled when I expressed my concern for her. But because I told her the truth about endangering Lucius, she now feels betrayed.

I helped become John hopeful. At the funeral, he was hurt when I dragged him away. He was frustrated with himself when I didn't like his card. Even though I didn't agree to meet his friends, he's hopeful that I'll come around.

I saw Alfred become Vengeful. He was concerned when I said I wanted revenge. Showing him the video of Lucius being killed filled him with vengeance. He did not approve of my merciful interrogation of Eli.

I left Iman traumatized. She was impressed that I stood up to Waller. She appreciated my honest answers to her questions. She is traumatized by the torture she endured at the hands of the Riddler.

Fun note: Joker's smile is very subtle when he's hopeful, but very wide when ecstatic.

Comments

• A similar thread? Right here, my boy.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/116776/ep-1-choices

You'll find a good list of people's relationships and their choices of Episode 1.

Good find with the Joker smile!

• edited August 2017

Mine:

Joker: Ecstatic
    Avesta: Guilt Ridden
    Gordon: Steadfast
    Alfred: Vengeful
    Tiffany: Furious
    Waller: Strained

• Thanks for the link!

AChicken posted: »

A similar thread? Right here, my boy. https://telltale.com/community/discussion/116776/ep-1-choices You'll find a good list of people's relationships and their choices of Episode 1. Good find with the Joker smile!

• Until last night, I thought the partnership with Gordon would end no matter what since I saw so many people get that result.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Mine: Joker: Ecstatic Avesta: Guilt Ridden Gordon: Steadfast Alfred: Vengeful Tiffany: Furious Waller: Strained

• John Doe : Ecstatic
    Avesta : Guilt-ridden
    Gordon : Steadfast
    Alfred : Vengeful
    Tiffany : Furious
    Waller : strained

• Wow, another one that kept the partnership. Nice!

John Doe : Ecstatic Avesta : Guilt-ridden Gordon : Steadfast Alfred : Vengeful Tiffany : Furious Waller : strained

• With Gordon ? Of course.
    The guy has been loyal to us the whole time.

Imagine this : he could have had us arrested countless times, he chose to put his trust in something he probably did not believe in at first, vigilantism. The least I can do is to show him that I will root for him every chance I have.
    He fought for Gotham in days where Batman did not exist, he is likely someone Bruce looked up to growing up. An imperfect, but honest cop who truly believes in what he does.
    He certainly protected Batman from highers up who wanted him behind bars.

You can't put a price on that kind of relationship.

Loyal to Gordon, if I have to upset people like Waller who is obviously calculating and heartless, I'll gladly do so.

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

Wow, another one that kept the partnership. Nice!

• John Doe: Hopeful

Avesta: Traumatized

Alfred: Vengeful

Pretty much, Gordon feels betrayed if you went after Eli Knable, as it was against protocol for you to just walk in and beat the shit out of him/scare him into giving you the address. It also reinforces Waller's position as someone who can do whatever they want and so further undermines Gordon's position as Commissioner. Understandable that he isn't exactly happy about it.

• In my playthrough, Gordon and I were good until the last scene. He said I went behind his back, and I didn't understand how since I decided to play my bluff during the interrogation. I didn't hurt Eli at all, and I saved everyone's (except Riddler) life. So he started talking down to me, and I pretty much told him, "Fine, be that way if you want." Although I respect Gordon, my priority is to save Gotham even if that means losing a friend. With all of that said, I'm loving the difference in our playthroughs, and this is only the first damn episode.

With Gordon ? Of course. The guy has been loyal to us the whole time. Imagine this : he could have had us arrested countless times, he c

• Ohhh, okay. See i went after Eli because I thought, "Why the hell would Bruce Wayne be involved in any of this?" I was focused on what makes sense to the public, and didn't wanna risk the identity. I'm very conscious on playing Batman and Bruce differently. Thanks for telling me.

John Doe: Hopeful Avesta: Traumatized Gordon: Steadfast Alfred: Vengeful Tiffany: Furious Waller: Strained Pretty much, Go

• Avesta: Guild Ridden
    John Doe: Ecstatic
    Alfred: Mourning

• edited August 2017
    • John Doe - Hopeful

• Iman Avesta - Guilt Ridden

• James Gordon - Steadfast

• Alfred - Vengeful

• Tiffany - Furious

• Amanda Waller - Strained

• edited August 2017

Didn't intend for a doublepost, so here, have some nice music instead.

• Anybody know the title of your relationship with Tiffany if you lie to her?

• Comforted

AgentZ46 posted: »

Anybody know the title of your relationship with Tiffany if you lie to her?

• It was similar in my case. At first I was really surprised that Gordon was mad at me. I think he get's pissed if you interrogate Eli no matter what you did earlier which is pretty stupid because till then I backed him up all the time.

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

In my playthrough, Gordon and I were good until the last scene. He said I went behind his back, and I didn't understand how since I decided

Sign in to comment in this discussion.